PC Online for American Gamers?

figo123

League 1
4 July 2008
Hello Guys I would like to know if certain people from America have the PC game in order to play online?

Yesterday I found very few users online but all from Europe so game play would not be fluid due to high ping times.

Is it possible to add friends in the game? So maybe all PC American users can find each other via this thread.

My username is Figo12

Thanks!

:PIRATE:

I would like to know as well. I have pre ordered the PS3 version mainly for the online aspect but would much rather play on the PC. I heard there weren't that many people playing on PC in America.

Where did you guys purchase your PC version?

I'm also playing the PC version in the US. Anybody want to send me their username so that we can play?

I'm from the US, bought the game through GamesPlanet.com and I can't seem to connect to an online match at all. I login to the online mode and browse through all the servers successfully, but whenever I try to connect to a user created match, it just hangs on "Establishing Connection" and after a whole minute it tells me "Unable to connect to match." I though it was a port forwarding issue so I made some changes to my router, but it still gives me the same problem! Did I purchased a region locked version of the game or something? If someone can help me I would be very thankful.

Check your PM's guys ;)

@Prometheus, I think there's a problem with online right now. I can connect with people from NA but not with people from other countries. This is the case with the friendly lobbies at least. Haven't tried the ranked lobbies. MLO works fine by the way.
PC version has never been region locked so I don't think that's the issue here.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Prometheus - I sent you a PM - ignore it, I figured it out.

I was able to play a ranked game online today. The US lobbies are all empty. I started a lobby but no one joined for 20 minutes so I gave up. I tried connecting to lobbies/games from other regions - there are around 200 people online total (most in the Asian lobbies) but I couldn't connect either because people's data packs weren't up to date or the lobbies had passwords (mostly for the Asian lobbies).

My username is podshoh22. Last night there wasn't a soul to be found in US servers. European servers aren't hot spots either. Seems to me that PC community is not very active. But for all those in US, I am looking forward to hear from you.

My username is podshoh22. Last night there wasn't a soul to be found in US servers. European servers aren't hot spots either. Seems to me that PC community is not very active. But for all those in US, I am looking forward to hear from you.

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom