PC Online Servers Quality.

Ashraf

El Fenomeno
11 April 2011
Cairo.
Real Madrid.
I am a die hard PES player, been playing it since PS1 but last yeat and after purchasing PES 2012 on PS3 i was held back by my poor connection quality combined with the terrible PS3 network card and the poor PS3 Konami servers so i decided to get a pc version of PES 2013 this year for the first time to avoid experiencing as much lag as the PS3. I have a 2mb connection that usually works fine with all games (BF3, DayZ, MW3, WoW and more)and i mostly play on european servers whith 60-100 ping and NA servers with 100-250 ping but somehow and when pinging to the following Konami server:

I get an average of 374ms, so i bought it on PC to avoid lag and guess what? i got even more lag and not just that i keep getting booted back to the menu every time i try to login in an Online mode.

I don't want to turn this into a complaining thread but i want to ask those who bought the previous versions on PC, does that usually gets fixed with patches or it has been always with this quality?

and however that ping is not related to the real ping that you will have in the game, the lag depend almost all on the 2 users connections, with a ping of 350 against konami's server, this morning I was able to play a match w\o lag vs another player.

Back
Top Bottom