Online Leagues and Ladders etc.

dannyfc2

Premiership
9 June 2009
So since about post-PES6 i've played the game solely on the Xbox. Before that I was predominantly a PC player, and back then there was a whole array of active PES leagues; Evo-Elite, PESLadder, ISS Xtreme, even Evo-Web et al. had their own leagues.

I'm getting the game on PC this year, and from what I gather the community seems significantly less active then what it was. Which tbh, is to be expected given the state of some of the recent games. :BORED:

Do any of you play in any leagues? And if not, would there be enough interest for me to set-up and Evo-Web affiliated one?

Expressed interest;

dannyfc
Jamezinho
Nolegend (if manual)
Tim7
YoungGun_UK

Last edited:
Playing sometimes in evo-league(.com), which is one of old-skool ladder sites. Best one i've seen so far, with nice players and really good ladder design.

Sry if its sound like advert. It just deserve more players i think :WORSHIP:

I would be interested yes, depending on further details of how it will work.

I'm rubbish though.

Aslong as there's a core of about 7 or 8 active players then its doable. I just want to play some chaps who aren't ultra competitive, aren't completely adverse to using some lower-end teams, and generally play in a decent manner. Having graduated with fuck all work about I have plenty of time to sort out all the mechanics of it. :PP

If there is a possibility to run a full manual league I'll be interested

Ideally yes, but I don't think it's something you can enforce tbh mate. Too much drama about whether or not an opponent is confirming to the rules. If there's an option in the lobbies to ensure both players are on manual then it's definitely something I'd be willing to do.

Playing sometimes in evo-league(.com), which is one of old-skool ladder sites. Best one i've seen so far, with nice players and really good ladder design.

Sry if its sound like advert. It just deserve more players i think :WORSHIP:

Cheers, I'll give it a look!

I'll make a list in the OP of those of you who'd potentially want in.

Evo-league would welcome any new members and if the following is there a league could be setup simply which can suit everyone's needs. The benefit would be a site already setup for posting and keeping track of results, league tables, uploading goals for goal of the month etc and top game reports which include screenshots and more.

Pop over to our site and take a look(link in my signature).

Hope to see you all there.

Yeah that site looks right up my alley, is it still active for PES 12? I might go pick up the PC version tomorrow if its cheap.

In fact I absolutely love the reward system for lower rated teams. Do you run the site mate or just participate? Any lag issues when playing Moroccans etc.?

Last edited:
To be brutally honest, there is only myself and a few others who still play 12. People moved back to pes6 a 3-4 months ago and are now playing 2v2 mainly. But every year as a new title arrives we normally get around 16 players arrive and we setup a new league for the new game.

I am a moderator on the site and with regards to lag, most Moroccans play pes6 between themselves.

Either pop in for a game of 12 or 6 or wait for pes2013 as I'm sure a league will be setup then.

To be brutally honest, there is only myself and a few others who still play 12. People moved back to pes6 a 3-4 months ago and are now playing 2v2 mainly. But every year as a new title arrives we normally get around 16 players arrive and we setup a new league for the new games.

I am a moderator on the site and with regards to lag, most Moroccans play pes6 between themselves.

Would you say PES 12 is worth getting? I actually thoroughly enjoyed it offline until I tired of the CPU, only thing that prevented me from entering online was the passing assistance disadv. I don't see how it'd fail to translate to online in terms of core gameplay.

I'll drop you a message if I do pick it up if you fancy a few matches.

Not really, pes2013 is only a few weeks away. But if you can get it cheap enough then make the purchase.

Yeah, buzz me if you get it, I'm always up for a few games.

Yeah same, although I always presumed it never left the PC version? Be gutted if it wasn't the case.

Is anybody having problems with online? The game returns me to its principal menu when I'm connecting to online, after having entered the password =S

Anyone about then?

Usually on anytime around 7pm-12am GMT most evenings. Up for both zero or assisted games.

Hi all... Is anyone still interested in a ladder/tournament coz im bored now of playing the same teams all the time against muppets. Mentioned below is evo-league where i used to play alot..it's a well run site with nice/fair players so if anyone is interested then lets get something started.:PRAY:

Back
Top Bottom