Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal wasn't pure speculation, negotiations where completed between the clubs and the player, so all information was correct and true. However, to play in the country for United he needs to have a work permit, which is what has been completed and the deal which has been in place since the 'official' announcement of his transfer will go ahead and he will be a United player.

If he didn't get the work permit the deal would either have collapsed, or been completed with him being loaned out until he can successfully apply for a work permit, much like what happened with Dong Fangzhou a few years ago :)

You're absolutely right Taylor, BVB and Utd had already agreed a deal early this month. For some reason I missed that first club statement so I was totally unaware of this transfer until today. My fault then. :)

He's going to be great!
Hopefully used in a 4231 with Carrick and Scholes holding deep to set the pace of the game while Young, Nani and Kagawa link just behind Rooney!

And with Vidic on course for a return by the start of the season, Unite are looking strong :D

562265_404226189629883_691187744_n.jpg

Has anybody heard of it? FC Wembley a 9th divison English club just signed: Caniggia, Seaman, Le Saux, Keown, Parlour..... just to name a few i mean they're all over 40 but who cares. It's a London club & frankly i might become their newest fan, i mean it's freaking Claudio Caniggia for God sakes!

Last edited:
562265_404226189629883_691187744_n.jpg

Has anybody heard of it? FC Wembley a 9th divison English club just signed: Caniggia, Seaman, Le Saux, Keown, Parlour..... just to name a few i mean they're all over 40 but who cares. It's a London club & frankly i might become their newest fan, i mean it's freaking Claudio Caniggia for God sakes!

can i play for that team then too? :P

I'm happy for him even if I'm a Montpellier fan but sad cause of the main reasons :P

Hope Van Persie will go out of the club so he can play :)
who is gonna score the goals then at the Emirates if RVP leaves?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom