Official PES 2016 Demo Feedback

the game need more freedom in the assisted passing

more dependence on direction and power bar on the controller, specially for choosing who is pass receiver in passing with triangle button

also less assisting on basic shooting

- Cameras are all too far away or too close. Need more customisation. 'Fan View' zoomed in a bit more would be near perfect but, like 'Blimp', you can't edit it.

finally !! I played 1 vs 1 against some friends today :D

the game on full manual (or just manual passing) is really great !!
but passing level 1 is too script in both aspect (helping passes and spoiling passes) !! many time both is unnatural ...

these plays make me think shooting haven't big issues (just a little stronger than real life in term of power ... accuracy fills almost natural) but it's high quantity attempt (in free and non pressure situation) against CPU that make you fill shooting is too easy :THINK: ... but against a good defending player shooting feels natural ...

I thing main problem with game is very script passes on default (level 1)

other problems is totally tolerable and can ignore them ;)

well, if you decide to break this game and play it the most horrible way possible, that shouldn't be Konami's fault

well, if you decide to break this game and play it the most horrible way possible, that shouldn't be Konami's fault

How that is not Konami's fault ? How is not Konami's fault When the basics things are broken ? Now we need to stop using the RUN button or what ? In PES 6 we asking the opponent for " NO CUTBACKS . Now we need to ask for " NOT RUNNING, NO PASSING, NO DRIBBLING ... Maybe the best way to play this game is ... don't touch the gamepad at all ! Is this game do you need and want ? After all this years is this " the right direction " ?? Dumb and broken games ?

I know , now admins and modderators will name my as " a troll ".... but i'm not... i just don't like that direction and i have right to say it . All this is only Konami's fault .

Last edited:

This type of shit is why PES sucked last years and of course why alien will not visit us anymore.

Btw any news on online modes ? Will there finally be online clubs at least 5vs5 or i just have to buy FIFA again to play with my friends ?

Now we need to stop using the RUN button or what ? In PES 6 we asking the opponent for " NO CUTBACKS . Now we need to ask for " NOT RUNNING, NO PASSING, NO DRIBBLING ... Maybe the best way to play this game is ... don't touch the gamepad at all !

This type of shit is why PES sucked last years and of course why alien will not visit us anymore.

Btw any news on online modes ? Will there finally be online clubs at least 5vs5 or i just have to buy FIFA again to play with my friends ?

you guys are really overly dramatic.
funny-dramatic-animals-2-620x280.jpg

PES 15 was one of the best in recent years PES 5 and 6 were my favourites. I had hoped Konami would have taken on board feedback and fixed the main problems for the release of PES16 being

Lack of fouls and free kicks
Bias referee
Lack of Ai crosses into the box
Overpowered shooting
Poor cameras

Sadly non of the above problems have been rectified in fact there are less fouls in this demo. Another problem is the fast laser guided Ai perfect passes ,Barcelona on steroids. I seem to hit the crossbar a lot anyone else notice this?
Improvements -- better looking (higher resolution) than last year on Xbox one.
Nice add boards ,perhaps more going on in the stadiums.

That's about it if you own PES15 nothing worth buying this for, Konami took two huge steps forward last year and sadly one back with this years.

Last edited:
I'm sorry pes2015 sucked. Simple gameplay, unresponsive and mechanical players. All round annoying to play.

I'm sorry pes2015 sucked. Simple gameplay, unresponsive and mechanical players. All round annoying to play.

Yes Pes 15 was not perfect but in my opinion plays a better / more realistic game of football than Pes16 itsa poor demo just hope they fix it with a patch.
Re PC version ,wonder will it still have no sideline animations? Last years version was a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom