Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

I was told by everyone there will be tons of stock and you can just get one of the shelf. What a bunch of lies! Can't find it anywhere!

I was told by everyone there will be tons of stock and you can just get one of the shelf. What a bunch of lies! Can't find it anywhere!

Well I was lead to believe it wouldnt sell out either, but then Ninty have gone big with advertising of late, and thus alot of people probably went, yeah why not. There is meant to be 2 more shipments to the UK before Christmas though folks, so dont panic just yet.

well i purchased one today from amazon (at 3pm)

i hav got a dispatch date and a est-delivery date...
does this mean i am certain to receive one?

Been playing Wii non-stop since the evening. Went and bought an extra remote/control pad for it aswell just for wii sports. Gona give Zelda a good crack tomorrow.

That granny one's great, however it sums up what the wii is about for me. Good for superficial gaming with family and friends for a laugh. But cant see myself standing about swinging and boxing by myself.

so basically, if you dont live with your mates, youre not gonna play the Wii, £180 for a Gamecube with a new controller that youre not gonna play regularly, wondeful

so basically, if you dont live with your mates, youre not gonna play the Wii, £180 for a Gamecube with a new controller that youre not gonna play regularly, wondeful

Clearly most posts have no constructive criticism's for the Wii, its all the same that is flying over the net atm. Gimmick, an "updated" Game cube, etc...

The gimmick that you speak off is not that, it seems to get most people hooked, how many Wii's have been sold? How many extra remotes have been sold?

Give it a few months to a year then come back with some facts then maybe I can take your posts as being useful. Nintendo know what they are doing, they are not clueless, neither are a million people that went out and bought a Wii.

You don't like it then fair enough, your opinion but it is not right just because it is yours. People still think Fifa is better than PES and I would beg to differ.

One of the most annoying excuses is the fact the graphics are no difference, well that not true they are clearly better, give it time and they will also improve even more. Though the selling point has never been an update in graphics the way the 360 has been to the Xbox.

Last edited:

I dont care what people say about Nintendo's products. The fact is, the more it sells, the better it is. And both the DS and the Wii are selling like hot cakes.

Ask Sony and Microsoft what they would prefer. A console that sells or one thats really powerful for the sake of it.

The Wii's been fantastic so far either in multiplayer wii sports games or just playing Zelda by myself.

It's great. It's a breath of fresh air for gaming.
I just wish they had those Component cables at launch I might need to import it wherever I can.

They're allegedy being sued for using the trigger on the controller. Unfortunately the company trying to bring the action forgot to mention that the N64 controller had the trigger years before their own.....

has the Wii got a proper controller with it, cus the advert looks ok but how the bastard hell are ya supposed to play games like fifa on it?

The Wii also has one of these but you have to buy it seperately. As far as I know this is only used on Virtual Console game right now.
photo_classic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom