NBA 2K24

Had the trial 3 hours on PS5 and wow!!!
the new technology of capturing movement and animation from tv matches are incredible!

all off the ball movement and some animations are absolutely incredible!
there’s some bugs still with some frame cut but overall was a really impressive upgrade compared to nba2k23.
just waiting the first promo on ps5 or series X to buy!!

what a shame knowing that ea Has a similar technology and really doesn’t make good use from his football game.

The game is now available on Gamepass. This ofc isnt a surprise. The surprise is that the game is also on Cloud which means PC users can play the next gen version which is better than nothing.

The game is now available on Gamepass. This ofc isnt a surprise. The surprise is that the game is also on Cloud which means PC users can play the next gen version which is better than nothing.
Just had a try as I think the latest nba 2k games are like a 160gb download which is a no go for me. But tried on cloud and I have to say it was pretty fun, not a big fan of BB games but I could see myself playing a few games here and there (now that the NIL is in effect and we are getting a CFB game, why not a new College Hoops? 2k8 was fantastic)

Just had a try as I think the latest nba 2k games are like a 160gb download which is a no go for me. But tried on cloud and I have to say it was pretty fun, not a big fan of BB games but I could see myself playing a few games here and there (now that the NIL is in effect and we are getting a CFB game, why not a new College Hoops? 2k8 was fantastic)
It's nice to have the opportunity to play the consoles version on PC. The game is very improved on the court compared to last gen (talking about offline ofc). The ball is more free, some extra animations are nice, there's more hustle and shooting on the move is good (real % option ofc). The only downside is the low cpu free throws which I'm trying to fix via sliders, went to 75 for shooting fouls might need to increase it to 85 or even higher. I'm going to start MyNBA this evening probably modern era or the Bird one, haven't decided yet.
Unfortunately the game will be pulled off Gamepass in August so I think I'll consider getting a cheap Series S just for this game and The Show. For everything else the PC absolutely covers all gaming needs. Current console gen was a disaster, no surprise MS won't produce another console and I don't think Sony's policies are sustainable financially.

It's nice to have the opportunity to play the consoles version on PC. The game is very improved on the court compared to last gen (talking about offline ofc). The ball is more free, some extra animations are nice, there's more hustle and shooting on the move is good (real % option ofc). The only downside is the low cpu free throws which I'm trying to fix via sliders, went to 75 for shooting fouls might need to increase it to 85 or even higher. I'm going to start MyNBA this evening probably modern era or the Bird one, haven't decided yet.
Unfortunately the game will be pulled off Gamepass in August so I think I'll consider getting a cheap Series S just for this game and The Show. For everything else the PC absolutely covers all gaming needs. Current console gen was a disaster, no surprise MS won't produce another console and I don't think Sony's policies are sustainable financially.
You should look on operation Sports for sliders, Eccentric has great ones.
I cant play 2k24, think defensive awarness and ai smartmess has gone downhill since 2k22, has really become worse since 2k20 tbh.
But most is fixable via sliders, would recommended a good roster that has fixed tendencies for all players as well.

Back
Top Bottom