NBA 2K15 - PS4/Xbox One/PC/PS3/X360

http://www.twitch.tv/2k/b/557491047?t=66m30s

PC will be xbox1/ps4 port with all features as well !

And here is first PC screenshot:
1407929771-media.jpg

Last edited:
beat me to it!

It is looking nice now but it will only get better once it has been release on pc and people get there hands on it.

few more you missed ;)
nba2k15_gc2014_02.png

nba2k15_gc2014_03.png

nba2k15_gc2014_04.png

Last edited:
Soundtrack is better than I expected, and atleast it has a lot of tracks. Screens look good, Birdman is spot on.

Why the first videos of sports games (pes, fifa, nba 2k) get played by people who don't have a clue on how to play them?

If gameplay will be more realism based (like 2k11) and online servers on pc won't be too bad I'll probably skip football games next season :) .
Basketball video games are a bit more time consuming than football ones. Because I have to play minimum 10min quaters for full immersion and realistic stats and making gameplay more arcade with sliders for proper scores at lower quater lenght doesn't work out at all.

Why the first videos of sports games (pes, fifa, nba 2k) get played by people who don't have a clue on how to play them?

you do get the odd one where people know how to play usually, although with nba 2k15, i've still to see any video where someone knows how to play.

Shot fatigue is in the game.

Great addition.

Inside the NBA is in the game.

ron-swanson-happy-fist.gif

"What do you call a PF that averages 7 rebounds a game?"

NBA 2k15 PC availble to pre-order on steam:-

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282350

System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
Memory: 2 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 or better
Memory: 4 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible (2 GB) or better
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad

Last edited:
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 or better
Memory: 4 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible (2 GB) or better
Hard Drive: 50 or more MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad

:LOL:

Good to know I can play this on my PS1 :P

Da Czar got hired by 2K, great move but I hope this isn't the end of his videos.

I hope they recorded a LOT of lines with Shaq and Ernie...and i mean A LOT!!! cause if not, it'd be repetitive and boring SUPER fast and won't have the effect that it wants to make.

All problems with commentary in games is not the commentators, but the script variety. They really need a lot to keep it interesting and fresh. 2K does a good job here with the matches (even though when you do association mode or my player mode, it gets repetitive like after 3 games), but they don't have enough variety for half-time or pre/post match in the past and it takes a lot out.

I hate when 2K focus on stuff like this, interviews, twitter and all that my carreer crap.

I still remember how good was to play 'my player' draft combine on 2K11. It did not had commentary, just the game soundtrack on an awesome background and enhanced audio on court. Actually I do change the audio to those settings just to remember, altough last soundtracks were awful. In game commentary is not as awful as interviews and my carreer cutscenes though.

New Association info, looking forward to returning to this mode.

Link

Back
Top Bottom