N+ Xbox 360

As I said in the Xbox 360 thread yesterday, it is immense. Especially in co-op, offline and online. Well worth a fiver, such a laugh.

The controls are spectacular, honest to God if you played it you'd agree with me when I say FIFA needs control like it. Sounds mad but it's not something you can explain.

It's the way that it's so intuitive - there's jumps where you have to slow down before you land, and the way it takes feedback from the control is spectacular. "Organic" isn't the word, it's fab. For a fiver, with four hundred levels, online multiplayer, offline multiplayer and 200 gamerpoints to gain, I think anyone who doesn't get this is mad. One go on the trial and I was hooked.

Yawn, next please, some XBLA games are the most polar devisive games on this forum, I played the demo of this and went, hmmm interesting, but its roots lie in platformers, and I absolutley detest them, the whole fucking jumping and timing shite, fuck it. Rez in the other hand, great game, spend your space bucks on that instead.

Funny you should say that, I finished Rez in an hour last night. Biggest waste of points I've ever spent, what's the point in paying for something that short? I might as well have played the trial five times.

At least this will last you a couple of weeks - I mean come on, four hundred levels, you can't knock that. And Xbox Live play as well.

Funny you should say that, I finished Rez in an hour last night. Biggest waste of points I've ever spent, what's the point in paying for something that short? I might as well have played the trial five times.

At least this will last you a couple of weeks - I mean come on, four hundred levels, you can't knock that. And Xbox Live play as well.

But thats what I mean, you play Rez over again, you really dont PLAY Rez, you EXPERIENCE it! Whereas this is jumping and timing and boring as. Rez is simply stunning EXPERIENCE.

Looks like it could be a fun game, will grab the trial and give it a go before committing

Co-op is so good, you're working your arse off and then they go "I'm dead", ARGHHH, haha. When they hit one of the chasers and get zapped across the room it's so funny. It really is the mutt's nuts.

Grabbed the full version last night. After just playing the tutorial levels I was having a laugh :) That early level with a robot in some kind of diagonal pose, well hard! I'm crap at timing wall jumps :p

Back
Top Bottom