MTS EA FC 24 Mods - England 3rd-4th Division Adboards / Sanderson Park Grass / Power Bars / Logos for Live Editor New Sport TV 1 - ELEVEN

BLACK HUD MOD

HD Powerbar without notches, black circle ball bounce marker, black overhead arrows for user and no yellow card icon.

Made this for myself according to my preferences. Give it more priority than "eSIM No HUDIndicators" mod so everything works. If you don't want the ballbounce marker, then give more priority to the eSim mod.

1.png2.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2tb9qldlkwpoup6/Black+HD+Powerbar+MTS.rar/file

Last edited:
bro can you make a mod like cam nou mod? I mean the real betis stadium is looking acaxtly the same like camp nou. Or do you know how to change the adboards for estadio villamarin?

bro can you make a mod like cam nou mod? I mean the real betis stadium is looking acaxtly the same like camp nou. Or do you know how to change the adboards for estadio villamarin?
Hey man, Barcelona is changing stadiums so Camp Nou won't be used by Barcelona, I would take a bit of time to try that out tho, and can't promise to deliver

BLACK HUD MOD

HD Powerbar without notches, black circle ball bounce marker, black overhead arrows for user and no yellow card icon.

Made this for myself according to my preferences. Give it more priority than "eSIM No HUDIndicators" mod so everything works.

View attachment 245621View attachment 245622

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2tb9qldlkwpoup6/Black+HD+Powerbar+MTS.rar/file
What turf/grass is being used here? looks great. I tried the sanderson park mod, but for some reason it's just not getting into the game. verified other mods are working fine though. Just need a good turf/grass mod to move along :) . thanks for all the mods so far!

• Love
Reactions: MTS
What turf/grass is being used here? looks great. I tried the sanderson park mod, but for some reason it's just not getting into the game. verified other mods are working fine though. Just need a good turf/grass mod to move along :) . thanks for all the mods so far!
Hi Matt! Thank you for the kind words, in that video since I was using the editor the only mod is the one being recorded, im pretty sure the turf looks like that because I was using Anth's reshade from fifa 23 with the preset B or E, I usually use eSim turf or Danielz turf mod, regarding the sanderson park mod, it's working fine with FMM, are you using FMT? I couldn't get it working on FMT!

Hi Matt! Thank you for the kind words, in that video since I was using the editor the only mod is the one being recorded, im pretty sure the turf looks like that because I was using Anth's reshade from fifa 23 with the preset B or E, I usually use eSim turf or Danielz turf mod, regarding the sanderson park mod, it's working fine with FMM, are you using FMT? I couldn't get it working on FMT!
Oh, maybe that's why! I was using FMT. Just went through and used FMM and we are good to go. Also got eSim turf along with other mods - so thanks a lot!

• Love
great work MTS can we get an updated version for liga portugal please this one doesnt work with mod manager. also any idea if anyone created second division for portugal

It's possible to have this adboards for TU5 please ? Thanks !
Hi owen, the mod doesn't touch any legacy files so it's future proof, im using it myself in tu5, shouldn't need updates at all since ea never touches that stuff :)

Oh great! thanks!
Because I did a match with Charlton in the English 3rd division and I didn't see them, which is weird!

Oh great! thanks!
Because I did a match with Charlton in the English 3rd division and I didn't see them, which is weird!
Are you using FMM or FMT? My graphic mods only seem to work fine on fmm :)

yes I wanted to be sure hehe,
and yes, yes, I do use mod manager for mods!
I've put it at the very top, maybe you shouldn't?

oh it works! it's a mistake on my part I was looking in the wrong place, I thought it was adboards at the edge of the field like you did for the Portuguese league!

oh it works! it's a mistake on my part I was looking in the wrong place, I thought it was adboards at the edge of the field like you did for the Portuguese league!
Eheh no problem mate, yeah it's for those generic stadiums which still have really old adboards on top, just wanted to update that :D

Yes, definitely good work!
I loved the details that certain modelers brought to PEs (hawke (I think) who modified the water bottles for example haha).

Thanks again for your work

• Love
Yes, definitely good work!
I loved the details that certain modelers brought to PEs (hawke (I think) who modified the water bottles for example haha).

Thanks again for your work
I had been thinking about editing the water bottles but i wouldn't be sure which is the preference but maybe ill get around to it :D

Hi there!
I would like to know if it is possible to remove the name above the player and just leave the cursor? The same goes for the AI team, so there's no visual above the players?
I've looked in the options but I can't find anything.

Attachments

• Sans titre-min.png
    Sans titre-min.png
    4 MB · Views: 28
Hi there!
I would like to know if it is possible to remove the name above the player and just leave the cursor? The same goes for the AI team, so there's no visual above the players?
I've looked in the options but I can't find anything.
Hey man! Im using the "eSIM No HUDIndicators 1.0 - TU#5" mod from eSim and when i apply these ingame settings only the cursor above the player shows up, have you tried the eSim mod?

Hey man! Im using the "eSIM No HUDIndicators 1.0 - TU#5" mod from eSim and when i apply these ingame settings only the cursor above the player shows up, have you tried the eSim mod?

Thanks for your reply,
I subscribed to 60on1's work so I can access it, but this mod removes the ground cursor (which indicates where the ball will arrive) right?

Thanks for your reply,
I subscribed to 60on1's work so I can access it, but this mod removes the ground cursor (which indicates where the ball will arrive) right?
It does, but if you want to keep it you just need to give more priority to another mod which has a ballbounce marker, like my black hud mod, if you want the default ballbounce marker, I can make you a mod with the original ballbounce marker so you can give more priority over eSim so it shows up ingame, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom