Modern Warfare 2

:LOL:

This game is being spoilt now with almost every game having people get unlimited care packages

Yep

and its very very easy to do. Dunno if it was easy last time but it cant be as easy as this

At least the 360 version works - I read the last patch broke the ps3 version and people have had trouble playing.

I had a good game winning kill a few days ago

It was on scrapyard and i shot a guy who was behind the concrete block on the left of one of the buildings but he went to last stand and i couldn't shoot him because he was covered by this block, so a threw a flashbang over from the upstairs window to try finish him off and it went over the block and hit him on the head for the Game winning kill :LOL:

Game winning kill cams look brilliant when you throw stuf because they follow the object so people didn't even see him behind this little wall until it hit him on the nut :)

GAME: The Winner Of The BAFTA GAME Award 2009 is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

over 70,000 people voting for their favourite The competition was tight and the votes were close right up until the final day but Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 just secured it!

To celebrate Modern Warfare 2 winning, game.co.uk has dropped the price off the game by an extra £5!

PS3, Xbox 360 £27.98, PC £32.99 at game.co.uk

Yup they overprice the game at retail then rob you blind for the DLC too. What annoys me is that people will pay for it and they will carry on ripping us off

86p for 100 points so its £10.32 for 1200

I have 900 already so will only need to buy 500 off MS for £4.25

If you shop around, you can get the points for less, even down to near 71p per 100 points, which makes the maps £8.53. Which is still pretty steep considering all the WaW map packs were 800 points each time, and there is 2 CoD4 Maps in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom