Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: Microsoft Xbox 360/XBOne

Nothing becomes laggy does it?

Is the smaller Tv screen big enough to still see everything, and if there is a goal is it easy enough to go full screen on the TV?

Playing FIFA and wacthing the Brazil friendly yesterday at the same time:
BZeh85gIgAADni1.jpg:large

BZd2loGIAAAqzv0.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions about the xbox one, got it yesterday.

Just tell us everything mate. What are your impressions so far. What impressed you and what didn't. Dashboard, games, build quality, loudness, heat, everything ;)

ok, my laptop is short on battery but ill try to sum up, later i can write more...

-Dashboard
Very responsive, clean, exactly like the smartglass app, everything u do it resumes the game, u dont need to restart it.

-Games
Only have FIFA, bought on the Live Brazilian store for the official price, after 26% u can play the demo... for me its a big 360 port with better graphics, as i do enjoy the 360 version im very satisfied.

-Loudness
0, it runs absolutly quiet, at least in my playing room i coudlnt hear anything

-heat
it does get hot specially at the upper part where u can see the vents

-TV
Its really cool to watch tv while playing, and i think this will work in europe to, as it works here, no 100% like in the US, its basically a HDMI output in your dashboard, here it doesnt recognized channels or anything like that, u could actually plug a ps4 there and play i think.

All in all im relly impressed by it.

ok, my laptop is short on battery but ill try to sum up, later i can write more...

-Dashboard
Very responsive, clean, exactly like the smartglass app, everything u do it resumes the game, u dont need to restart it.

-Games
Only have FIFA, bought on the Live Brazilian store for the official price, after 26% u can play the demo... for me its a big 360 port with better graphics, as i do enjoy the 360 version im very satisfied.

-Loudness
0, it runs absolutly quiet, at least in my playing room i coudlnt hear anything

-heat
it does get hot specially at the upper part where u can see the vents

-TV
Its really cool to watch tv while playing, and i think this will work in europe to, as it works here, no 100% like in the US, its basically a HDMI output in your dashboard, here it doesnt recognized channels or anything like that, u could actually plug a ps4 there and play i think.

Yup, been done in videos today. Works fine, but suffers a bit from input lag when gaming.

Thanks for the impressions, cant wait for Friday!

-TV

Not sure if you can answer this but how do you go about it if you have a amp?

All my stuff is plugged in to my Amp and the amp plugged in to the TV. Would i plug the TV into the Xbox then the Xbox in to the Amp?

This is confusing me already haha

Not sure if you can answer this but how do you go about it if you have a amp?

All my stuff is plugged in to my Amp and the amp plugged in to the TV. Would i plug the TV into the Xbox then the Xbox in to the Amp?

This is confusing me already haha

Xbox - TV - Xbox - Amp - TV - AV Receiver - TV. Good luck tidying those cables up ;)

theregister.co.uk:

Updates will undoubtedly follow. Just plugging the darn thing in for the first time triggers a 1.3GB patch download, and there will be more of these down the line.

Mine was delivered about half an hour ago

First thing i did was went for the controller to see how it felt and it feels good although as i've seen someone mention the LB/RB are a little weird for some reason but ill see what that's all about later.

I've set it all up the update was 500meg or so and downloaded in about a minute which is good news and might mean demo's and updates download a lot faster.

Install took about 2 minutes now im setting the kinect up.....

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-has-no-built-in-livestream-option-at-launch-b-1467462172

No live streaming out videos at launch. Announced available in beginning of 2014.

So with Xbox One, you can save/edit/post videos to youtube but can't stream until later. With the PS4 you can stream, but not save/edit/post videos until later.

I have zero thoughts on which one is better.

Late but you can save/edit/post videos from PS4 to Facebook, Youtube not yet.

:LMAO:

Just looking on how to download Fifa and it says

say "Xbox, use a code"

low and behold you say it and pops up with the code box to enter or you hold your QR code up in front of you and it downloads it.

Fucking brilliant

Another good feature, Kinect can turn up the volume, mute and bring up the menu with voice controls.

Cant wait till they add Sky to it

The graphics are pin sharp. Only tried a race on Forza though Fifa comes soon :)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...es-zlatan-limited-edition-xbox-ones-pictures/

Fresh from the disappointment of not making the World Cup, PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is feeling rather kind.
Today, the legendary Swede gave all his PSG teammates limited edition Xbox Ones as a present.
It comes with Zlatan’s signature, as well as each players squad number and their name.
What a lovely gesture from a man who has no doubt had a rough week.

BZrNqaWCAAAvQv7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom