Master League Crash 2 season... PES 2021

napoli1926

Non-League
13 November 2023
hi guys the master league crashes at the beginning of the second season... does anyone have a solution? how can I solve it?
thank you all

Community Verified icon

This could be caused by many different things, bro.. A bug in the patch you are using, an incorrect installation, something in your OF..

Maybe could you give some more details so that people can give you some pointers? Welcome to the forum. :)

Yes with fl 24 not crash...but with the patch italian coffee don't compatible...

Yes with fl 24 not crash...but with the patch italian coffee don't compatible...
So, the patch's creator said that it does work in the second season but apparently you're not the only one facing the issue.

What I can suggest is that you verify/repair the game on Steam (or, even better, uninstall it and reinstall it from scratch), re-apply the latest Evo-Web patch and then apply the Italian Coffee again (as it's meant to be an addon for the Evo-Web patch as far as I understand).

Bear in mind that, as Tom said, the cracked version of the game won't let you play the 2nd season in Master League (either with the patch or without it).

Why? is there no way to recover the original files? It's no longer available on Steam...I first had it on the PS4 then I discovered the stadiums etc...and I wanted to buy it but I couldn't find it on Steam so I downloaded it

As for now the only way to fix it is if the patchmaker make it compatible with non-steam/crack version of pes 21 / FL.

you're giving me bad news now I finished season 1 with Benevento I moved up to Serie B I also moved the teams with the program but unfortunately the game crashes I have to move them manually how boring!

You must have changed it then. Anyway, you are trying to use a mod that had been built to work with the Evoweb patch, not Football Life. This is likely why you are having the issue

Well the truth hurts but it is what it is, it's been like that for years since the game was cracked. Patch for original steam don't work with crack version (for ML)

i also had the same with PES 2020, legit Steam Version.
Havent found a fix.
Must be something with Evo web Patch, because i deactivated all mods in sider and simulated all game until thus point and everytime it crashes without any info about the crash in sider log

Install this program Starting Year Changer..set the start year of ML 2020.. and start ML from the beginning...It helped me

Back
Top Bottom