Madden NFL 24

Hey. I think I ask you this every year. But how is it vs last year. Any changes? New animations? Better AI? Big changes vs 2023

Hey. I think I ask you this every year. But how is it vs last year. Any changes? New animations? Better AI? Big changes vs 2023
They did change the way the players move with something called Sapien Technology. So you can feel a difference in the way they move compared to last year. AI running backs are better at picking their holes and getting through them. The offensive line run blocks better. Not really big changes but I still like the game and it's getting better every year as far as gameplay goes.

The game is very good for people with casual NFL knowledge like me. Playing on PC and the latest patch improved big time the performance. I have played a lot of Madden 08 and back then I remember having more knowledge about the playbooks etc which somehow I "lost" all these years.
I'm playing on All-Pro, most of the time offense only, I'm doing well in the running game so I reckon I may have to make it more difficult? I guess others with more knowledge of the sport can exploit the AI and this is why they criticise the game.
I have penalties on default and I'm seeing around 5 in total per game which I think it's low based on real NFL stats. Console users say they don't even have this amount of penalties so I don't know what's happening on this matter. I guess if I increase the sliders I'll have more penalties unless the whole thing is broken?

Just getting my Dolphins franchise ready.

Wish they'd bring a proper storymode again, loved Longshot.

Did try the Superstar but got bored of it.

FD

Nice game (not so much the real one)! Looked awesome, you shouldve put the night snowy conditions.
Couple of questions:
-i saw you had the playoffs like in real life (bills vs Steelers too) is that in game luck or you set it up like that in-season? Or is there a mode to play the actual playoffs
-Also is that a tv mod with cbs or the game has that?
-lastly, you think tua is THE qb for the dolphins?

Nice game (not so much the real one)! Looked awesome, you shouldve put the night snowy conditions.
Couple of questions:
-i saw you had the playoffs like in real life (bills vs Steelers too) is that in game luck or you set it up like that in-season? Or is there a mode to play the actual playoffs
-Also is that a tv mod with cbs or the game has that?
-lastly, you think tua is THE qb for the dolphins?
Thanks. Unfortunately the way the game was setup I couldn't get it to be a night game.
This is on PC and someone setup a Start Today franchise that starts with the Wild Card Playoffs. They even moved the Bills-Steelers game to Monday afternoon. Guess they forgot about the Dolphins-Chiefs game.
The CBS stuff is a mod on PC.
There are many mods at play here. There is a gameplay mod, franchise mod, shoulder pad mod and a few others.
I'm still not sure of Tua. He is struggling to win the big games and to beat really good teams. You have to do those things to win the SuperBowl which should be the goal. So I'm not sold on Tua yet.

Thanks, Ill def check it out on pc instead on console. I hoping it releases on GP around superbowl if im not mistaken. Mods are looking nice.

Been back and forward to my Miami game, I create players so admittedly I have a very good team rating. I've also created Longshot characters Devin Wade and Colt Cruise , lol.

Think I'm settled now after a few go's at it with being too easy and then too hard. So messed with sliders, but playing on All Madden.

4-1 so far, defeat to Broncos.

FD

Not sure what setting I must have used so had to restart as it released bloody Mostert.

Couldn't be arsed starting over again playing full games so simmed to get my 6-2 record and am currently on 9-3.

Also whilst I like NFL I don't know rules and regs of a lot of stuff and the draft is pretty confusing.

I managed to get 1st and 2nd draft pick for 2024, but as I'm playing its changing my pick now? Wtf, I gave away picks and players, presumed I had 1st and 2nd regardless of how this season turned out.

Confusing and annoying.

FD

Not sure what setting I must have used so had to restart as it released bloody Mostert.

Couldn't be arsed starting over again playing full games so simmed to get my 6-2 record and am currently on 9-3.

Also whilst I like NFL I don't know rules and regs of a lot of stuff and the draft is pretty confusing.

I managed to get 1st and 2nd draft pick for 2024, but as I'm playing its changing my pick now? Wtf, I gave away picks and players, presumed I had 1st and 2nd regardless of how this season turned out.

Confusing and annoying.

FD

Draft picks are based on how you finish the season (worse records get first picks). Usually you should have one in each round but you can trade them for the current or future seasons. I got confused on how you lost picks, but given you said Mostert, I'm guessing its Miami:

"Miami forfeited its third-round selection as well as its 2023 first-round selection as punishment for violating the anti-tampering policy in conversations with quarterback Tom Brady and the agent for then-New Orleans Saints' coach Sean Payton."

Back
Top Bottom