Lost - The Final Season

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Lost - The Final Season

poster_lost_the_final_season_carlost_fanmade_01.jpg

Re: Lost - The Final Season (February 2)

Can't wait for this...............well I know I really do have to, but you know what i mean.

FD

The last supper? Controversial.

I thought I had lost that feeling I had for this show, the waiting was kinda of long and I started following a ton of others shows,
but when the voice comes at the end announcing the new season it just give me the chills again, can't wait!!!

Last edited:

Oooohhhh interesting opening. Doesn't give anything away. but erm.. very confusing as always.

Brand New Lost Starts 9th February on Sky1 & Sky1 HD

Last edited:

Just watched the catchup show, can't wait for the new season now! :D

I need to watch a catchup, is it on again?

It was on in Canada last night, I think it airs in the US tonight?

Lost - 601-602

A lot of things happened, it's very interesting but I don't know why I'm a little bit disappointed.

8+/10

I always feel that way at the start of the new series. They always seem to start with a single great idea and then have to drag it out till the last few episodes by hardly talking about it or having any episodes about it. So they end up having to throw in the odd side story like Hurley taking a dump and wiping his rear with poison ivy ending with 5 seconds of the main storyline where two people say 'are you ready?' 'as ready as I'll ever be...' and then they run and it ends with the sound of gunfire.

If you want it let me know.

Yeah ill have it please mate

I definitely need to catch up, i remember the last episode but i have forgot all the loose ends that they will be tying up this season apparently

S6 E01&02 "LA X"

great opener!
one of my favorite 'samuraI-soap' actors joins the cast. :)

9/10

Lost was very good I thought. It was odd that they gave us more questions while answering a couple though!

Can't see myself wanting to go back and re watch the old series now having knowledge of what happens next. Perfect for someone who hasn't ever watched it though like my girlfriends Dad who thinks it's just about people on an island trying to survive until they get picked up. Hard to explain why it's not that without giving away spoilers to him.

I think it'd be great to watch them all again knowing what we know now about the island/Darma/the characters. It'd give you a totally different perspective on the story and would make you understand why a lot (all?) happened.

I watched seasons 1-5 throughout October-December ... completely worth it. It makes it a lot clearer and easier overall, and you really appreciate the tension that was created for the first few seasons.

I really enjoyed the series opener

Id love to know what the deal is with how they showed what happens when the plane didnt crash but still they are on the island.

Also the whole mighty Locke thing so now we have Smokey Locke and Dead Locke! but I remember that the smoke monster has turned into other people in the past, is that right ?

I really enjoyed the series opener

Id love to know what the deal is with how they showed what happens when the plane didnt crash but still they are on the island.

Also the whole mighty Locke thing so now we have Smokey Locke and Dead Locke! but I remember that the smoke monster has turned into other people in the past, is that right ?

The plane not landing is an alternate reality. They changed what happens in the future so it's created a seperate branch of time. They couldn't just disappear because they changed how it happened because they're still physically in 1974 or whatever year it was. So when Juliette smashed the bomb, it created a new branch. Hence Juliette saying to Miles that "it worked" as well.

I think that Jacob and Smokey can take whichever dead body they want. I'm pretty sure that Jacob asked Hurley to take Sayid to the temple so that he can use Sayid's body as a vessel as Jacob's previous body was destroyed in the fire in the temple.

Back
Top Bottom