4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2

I guessed it wrong, it was Henry on a horse

Announce Trailer:

Release for PS5, XBOX Series X/S and PC in end of 2024

Genre:
Medieval RPG with realism.

PS: I hope it is ok to make a own thread for the game.

I like what we could see in both trailers. And yea, I'm hyped too.

What do you think about the game, or the reveal? KCD1 was so great and of all time favorites.
I hope it will released on steam without any exclusive releases for a other platform.​

As it stands - I'm not impressed and need to see more.
KCD was one of the best, most immersive rpgs on last gen consoles.
But it was also indie game, so I was ready to forgive a lot. It was very clunky, world was quite small, it was missing any sort of dangerous wildlife and like I mentioned in the other thread - weapons felt like they were made of wood.
Now they have another console generation, all the experience they gained from part 1 and they sold over 5 million copies, so they are not a small indie studio anymore.
But looking at those trailers - it's basically copy/paste. If I didn't know - I'd have said they were clips from KCD1.
Don't get me wrong - I'm delighted that they are continuing the story.
But I'm expecting much more than KCD1.2

As it stands - I'm not impressed and need to see more.
KCD was one of the best, most immersive rpgs on last gen consoles.
But it was also indie game, so I was ready to forgive a lot. It was very clunky, world was quite small, it was missing any sort of dangerous wildlife and like I mentioned in the other thread - weapons felt like they were made of wood.
Now they have another console generation, all the experience they gained from part 1 and they sold over 5 million copies, so they are not a small indie studio anymore.
But looking at those trailers - it's basically copy/paste. If I didn't know - I'd have said they were clips from KCD1.
Don't get me wrong - I'm delighted that they are continuing the story.
But I'm expecting much more than KCD1.2

Mostly I'm also not so impressed about the hardcore "mature" aspect of this trailer/reveal, but overall thining more about it, at least this project has a soul, a vision behind it that many games nowadays doesn't (in some way I feel something unique that could be GOTY like Elden Ring in 2022 or Baldurs Gate III in 2023). Has nice gameplay fundamentals, unique art style, soundtrack and content to enjoy, plus some devoted team behind it that are on the "light side of the force". I'll prefer 100 more games like KCD with more of its slightly enhanced experience than something "hollywoodish" lifeless cashgrab restricted to online with politics in it or riddled with lootboxes (apart from the entire Ubisoft fiasco). The part with the dismemberment and missing blood I personally think it's just trailer reveal related, because of a wider audience and coz' the franchise will grow in popularity, that means more censorship (sucks of course and could be deceiving). Overall I think could be a great game, eventually a surprise that will blown us hard and hope will be so awesome and polished to win a fully deserved GOTY in 2024...

Has nice gameplay fundamentals, unique art style, soundtrack and content to enjoy, plus some devoted team behind it that are on the "light side of the force". I'll prefer 100 more games like KCD with more of its slightly enhanced experience than something "hollywoodish" lifeless cashgrab restricted to online with politics in it or riddled with lootboxes
That I cannot disagree with.
You are spot on.

Back
Top Bottom