Kingdom Come [All Platforms]

The lockpicking is a other problem for me. I only see a gear(wheel) or so with some leaks (swiss cheese) and don't know what to do.
Console?
There's two ways to do it ,regular and simplified ,check settings ,simplified isn't easy ,but easier than regular.
You use LB and right stick instead of L+R stick

Console?
There's two ways to do it ,regular and simplified ,check settings ,simplified isn't easy ,but easier than regular.
You use LB and right stick instead of L+R stick
Pc but with xbox controller. I use the simplified setting and also see in the bottom left corner the buttons.

But when I see the gear I press LB something moves around a little bit and just a little bit and thats it. I can move with the right stick the circle and I know that this circle must be golden.

But I don't know more and nothing happens with my first box in the small room on the right from the horses in the center of castle Talmberg.

Sorry I hope I don't annoying someone with this.:CW:

Pc but with xbox controller. I use the simplified setting and also see in the bottom left corner the buttons.

But when I see the gear I press LB something moves around a little bit and just a little bit and thats it. I can move with the right stick the circle and I know that this circle must be golden.

But I don't know more and nothing happens with my first box in the small room on the right from the horses in the center of castle Talmberg.

Sorry I hope I don't annoying someone with this.:CW:
Sounds like a bug or something?
See if you can use mouse/keyboard and try to Google your issue.
Like I said before ,I think I've lockpicked 4 chest all game ,the one in Talmberg is probably the only one that I had to pick

Got in three ambushes within a 5 min ride ,4 bandits ,then 4 Cumans ,one shot my horse.
Then the last ambush was by a skilled bandit.
Love

The lockpicking is a other problem for me. I only see a gear(wheel) or so with some leaks (swiss cheese) and don't know what to do.
You're thinking of pickpocketing. In lockpicking, you move the pick around till the it turns gold and swells up. Then you rotate the left stick, keeping the right in position.

To practice, go to Sassau at night and pick all the doors and chests for like 2-3 days

I hold this game very close to my heart. Especially since it produced one of the funniest fails of my gaming life. You can even hear me audibly groan in the background while watching Bundesliga :D

Ha ha ha that's so funny!
I've done the same riding to close to a roof and a cart parked outside a house.

I hold this game very close to my heart. Especially since it produced one of the funniest fails of my gaming life. You can even hear me audibly groan in the background while watching Bundesliga :D

Nice FOV Tom!!

I also luv this game. Too bad I don't have the hardware to run it with full graphic detail 😩

Me leaving the Sasau Wagoners Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom
Nice FOV Tom!!

I also luv this game. Too bad I don't have the hardware to run it with full graphic detail 😩
It was one of the first games I played on a 32:9 display, quite the experience! Performance was and still is a bitch, though, even on a high-end rig. Still, loving this gem to bits, one of my all-time favs as well I still fire up every once in a while :LOVE:

Best thing is to steal stuff and do it the ordinary way (lockpicking the chest by the gate)
Hi mate, I'm back. :D but with my series x now. got it in store for 7.49€.
Do you mean the round tower to the left in front of the bridge, or the building on the right in front of the bridge?

Hi mate, I'm back. :D but with my series x now. got it in store for 7.49€.
Do you mean the round tower to the left in front of the bridge, or the building on the right in front of the bridge?
From the outside ,to the right ,some stairs up ,then directly to the right ,but be cautious of guards.
Have the game saved just before starting it ,cause you'll screw up...a lot!

Nice price ,I'm getting the dlcs once they drop in price

From the outside ,to the right ,some stairs up ,then directly to the right ,but be cautious of guards.
Have the game saved just before starting it ,cause you'll screw up...a lot!

Nice price ,I'm getting the dlcs once they drop in price
Thanks mate. Will try next week, when I find time to play again.

I had succes. But how. I was caught by 3 guards and they arrested me. One day later I was a free Henry.

So I was going to the near village from Talmberg castle in a Bathhouse with the complete package. If you know what I mean? :BY::LOVE::CENSOR:

Had also my first 3 kills with the sword for mr. Radzig (or whats the name in english?)

I had succes. But how. I was caught by 3 guards and they arrested me. One day later I was a free Henry.

So I was going to the near village from Talmberg castle in a Bathhouse with the complete package. If you know what I mean? :BY::LOVE::CENSOR:

Had also my first 3 kills with the sword for mr. Radzig (or whats the name in english?)
Love killing with my bow.
Started by shooting chickens then sheep , grinded up quite fast.
But swordfighting is really a lot of fun

Restarted the game from the beginning on Hardcore Mode, without any HUD, battle/block "star", no indicator on a map, getting hungry faster, with two negative perks that you have to pick at the start and will be with you forever.
Im in the Immersion Mode recently and replaying all my favourite games with no HUD and as hardcore as possible.

What a game that is!
And for what its worth - for the first time ever I beat the shit outta Kunesh the Cunt.
tumblr_ef093b93d983913b3507d8e4785401f7_158d2334_540.gif

Restarted the game from the beginning on Hardcore Mode, without any HUD, battle/block "star", no indicator on a map, getting hungry faster, with two negative perks that you have to pick at the start and will be with you forever.
Im in the Immersion Mode recently and replaying all my favourite games with no HUD and as hardcore as possible.

What a game that is!
And for what its worth - for the first time ever I beat the shit outta Kunesh the Cunt.
Spectacular game ,loved every minute of it more n my latest (second time) play through

Spectacular game ,loved every minute of it more n my latest (second time) play through
I never really got that far. Did a lot of exploring around first town, some hunting, training with Bernard and then I got distracted by something.
I never even got to the second town.
So there's a lot of story left for me there.
Looking forward to it.
Ps. Combat feels faster and more fluid without that star somehow..🤷‍♂️

I never really got that far. Did a lot of exploring around first town, some hunting, training with Bernard and then I got distracted by something.
I never even got to the second town.
So there's a lot of story left for me there.
Looking forward to it.
Ps. Combat feels faster and more fluid without that star somehow..🤷‍♂️
I'm going HC next play through ,I upgraded quite fast last time especially archery since I practiced twice a day on the neighbors sheep.

My first run stopped at Runt ,couldn't get past him ,way to inexperienced when facing him ,this time I popped in with my bow and put one in his head.
Him sorted

Here's a mad one - im more comfortable with just a map, without player indicator. When I started playing I remembered how I this indicator was actually making me lose my way. It was so big that it was covering a large portion of the spot where I was and quite often I was going the wrong way coz of it. Now, purely navigating via empty map - im finding it easier to move around.

Back
Top Bottom