Ulrich

Conference
6 March 2021
I tried Gameplay mod Anth v5 and v6, but it’s still not very realistic because the constant holes in the defense just seem like you’re playing arcade football. Is there such a mod in which it’s hard to pass the defense, etc. in terms of realism?

Real football games have 25-45 fouls per game.

FIFA and PES have about 0-1 fouls per game when you play 15 min halfs against the AI on hardest difficulty.

Let's be honest... these games have very little to do with realism or "simulation".

I tried Gameplay mod Anth v5 and v6, but it’s still not very realistic because the constant holes in the defense just seem like you’re playing arcade football. Is there such a mod in which it’s hard to pass the defense, etc. in terms of realism?
I am still working on mine, but I need to polish it more.

Real football games have 25-45 fouls per game.

FIFA and PES have about 0-1 fouls per game when you play 15 min halfs against the AI on hardest difficulty.

Let's be honest... these games have very little to do with realism or "simulation".
what s the best one in terms of fouls and such? random gameplay ?

what s the best one in terms of fouls and such? random gameplay ?
It is still to be seen, but in general, you have to understand that you have to compress everything in just 20 min per half max, so it is very difficult. Too many fouls would make game pace too slow, and too little is unrealistic. I guess it all comes to work into the defense and make all contacts a bit more harsh and make those who have the ball to defend it much better, not only from the back but also from the sides.

Eventually, reworking also barging moves, make them more aggressive eventually, but also more prone to do fouls.

Still, first thing we would need in FIFA is to be able to make the game play up to 90 minutes, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom