Iphone clones

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Right guys i need someone with some knowledge of this phone

Its a Cect A8+ which can be picked up for about £100. Its has all the shake and tilt stuff the iphone has, with touch screen and all that gubbins

i can find the Cect A8+ on ebay but when i try and look on youtube or for reviews nothing comes up. But a phone that seems identical called the Desay N8 has loads of reviews but cant be found on ebay

are these the same phones but different names????

also does anyone have any views on the others like the Cect A380 and P168, or the Desay M888?

I want the tilt and shake stuff in it though so i think all of the latter are out

any ideas on any others as well?

Thanks

Re: Iphone clone Cect/Desay

My bird's got a tilt and shake program for her N95. Works quite well i think.

I have absolutely no knowledge of that phone though, sorry.

tilt and rotate will automatically rotate pictures and movies and shake skips the tracks on songs. you can tilt it to steer on games as well

Obviously it does more but they are the basics

Right for those who are intested the is a new clone out soon and its called the Boxu T32

i shouldnt call it a clone really (apart form the look) becuase its got more stuff then the iphone with its Windows Mobile 6, 2 cameras (one for video call i guess), Wifi, Edge and GPS and also being able to record video although that can be done on all the iclones anyway. Its also got an ambiant light sensor

and finally it supports for Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, Html, Internet Explorer, JAVA, Skype, expandable storage and more to be reveled when it hits the shelf

boxut32123ed5.jpg

here are the specs

Development platform: TI’s OMAP 850
• Operating System: Windows 6.0 mobile pocket PC Support 26 languages
• RF frequency: GSM / EDGE; / GSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900
• LCM: TFT 3.2 “QVGA 240 x 320 resolution
• frontcamera of actual 3 megapixels ,behind camera of actual 2 megapixels ,both CMOS high-definition camera 1Gb+512 Mb RAM (DDR) system memory
• built-in Bluetooth 1.2, support A2DP standards and the use of Bluetooth stereo headphones
• built-in GPS satellite navigation system, Wi-Fi wireless Internet access
• support for Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, Html, enable you to do online business anywhere
• agenda, music, photos, business cards and other information easily synchronized with the computer (ActiveSync4.5 synchronization software)
• built-in Media Player, with PC synchronization, support up to 2G expandable storage.
• JAVA module enables you to play a superior number of video games,bluetooth enables you to play with many people
• Internet Explorer high-speed Internet, the stock market, MSN, QQ
• stocks online, Skype, Kingsoft, network television, calls firewall, voice, calendar, a variety of third-party plug-300
• three sensor design Light Sensor: sense light intensity around to adjust screen brightness; Movement sensors: When phone users hand the phone horizontally t,it automatically adjust to cross-screen display; Nearly Sensor: Sensing th phone user put the phone beside the ear, it automatically close the screen to save energy

oh yeah and it should be available at around only £150!!!!

Well ill get the new T32, with GPS, find your house and nick your Iphone :))

I dont understand how a program can make your phone sensitive to shaking and stuff.

You need an accelerometer in the phone, surely

Yeah, the N95 has an accelrametor however you spell that.

And there is a sfotware to use it, not as fun as on the iPod TOuch/iPhone 8-)

Back
Top Bottom