Invisible defenders?

Leo

League 2
25 November 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Hammarby
I've had this problems twice online now, once a player gets sent off the player playing on his position afterwards is invisible. Anyone else had this problem? Really messed up the end at a league game for me a moment ago...

nope, has happend to me more then a few times
That's weird, maybe it only happens in 1v1. I havn't played many 1v1 games, probably under 20, but have played over 100 matches on Clubs mode and never seen it once.
Then everything would fit into one thread?
Basically, yes. If there was a new thread opened for every new bug noticed, then this forum would be a mess, that sort of thing can be reported/discussed in the main discussion thread :).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird, maybe it only happens in 1v1. I havn't played many 1v1 games, probably under 20, but have played over 100 matches on Clubs mode and never seen it once.
Basically, yes. If there was a new thread opened for every new bug noticed, then this forum would be a mess, that sort of thing can be reported/discussed in the main discussion thread :).

The thing about that is that it's almost impossible to keep track of everything, and what's the use of a forum if it's only one thread?

Not really, there aren't usually many new posts a day in that thread, and none seem to get ignored/lost in it.

Obviously stuff like a video thread, data edits thread, manager mode thread etc are of use because they would make the main thread a mess if they were all put in there/the contents would get lost in there.

Back
Top Bottom