How do i download a MOD

dpsPES

Non-League
27 June 2023
Was wondering what size pc would i need to download a pes mod ? thinking VirtuaRED with all stadiums / scoreboard etc.
unsure where to get started so a little help would be appreciated. Also would a laptop work or does it need to be a PC :))

thank you! What sort of PC do I need to purchase ?will it work with a laptop??

What kind of Laptop is it? You need to post some actual numbers to get an estimate of any kind, we don't know what you got. Also, do you own the game on Steam, like legally? Because if you don't and you're using a cracked version instead you can downright stop thinking about using any mods like VirtuaRED.

Reactions: Arl
HI Tom,
I havent purchased a PC as yet, and have no idea how i get started. this patch is 365 GB - and i'm wondering if I need a laptop or an actual PC to have enough memory. any advise on what i need would really help :)

Regarding my second question, if you haven't bought a PC yet you likely don't own the game, right? See, the thing is: You can't buy the game anymore since Konami pulled it off the store (Steam). As consequence you won't be able to use patches like VirtuaRED since they will only work properly on the official, not cracked version of the game.

I honestly can't tell you about any specs you'd need to run a modded game properly, I just wanted to make sure that you're aware of this seemingly small detail people could easily forget in their premature excitement.

Regarding my second question, if you haven't bought a PC yet you likely don't own the game, right? See, the thing is: You can't buy the game anymore since Konami pulled it off the store (Steam). As consequence you won't be able to use patches like VirtuaRED since they will only work properly on the official, not cracked version of the game.

I honestly can't tell you about any specs you'd need to run a modded game properly, I just wanted to make sure that you're aware of this seemingly small detail people could easily forget in their premature excitement.
Hi Tom. Only on PS4 not pc version no.
oh I see ☹️ sorry I misunderstood
That’s a shame but totally understand

yes for sure. Maybe I will struggle then by the sounds of it

What Hayes said, you could always resort to using SmokePatch Football Life 2023 instead. It's a pre-installed modded version of PES 2021 free of any cost and, more importantly, without the risk of running into crashes and other instabilities which would be bound to happen if using a cracked version of the game with added mods.

Back
Top Bottom