Help editing Switch games

TheKusanagiBlade

Dragon Screamer
13 November 2008
Brazil
Juventus FC
Hi there, I have FIFA 19 on the Nintendo Switch, and I'm more than a bit frustrated by the fact that my country is so underrepresented thanks to the exclusivity deals' a-holery. I want to mod my game to include the missing teams, but I have no idea how; the only such mode I've seen is for 18 and the maker would never respond to me when I contacted.
Anyway, how do I mod FIFA for the Switch? Which tools and other things do I need? Any help would be appreciated.

I have same question, too, but for FIFA 21. Sadly, like no one have interested in Switch version, and in another forum which is Soccergaming, i even post question about it for a member who worked on Switch patch, but then my question got deleted, and likely no tutorial for how to do it properly.

It like finding needle in the sea. I guest we need to figure it for yourself. If you find anything that may helpful, share it in here. Maybe another modder will help.

From what i search and know:
First you need to extract full game from .nsp or .xci file.
Modding is similar to FIFA 14, 15, 16.
You need correct db file to show correct list of teams, players,...
You need convert face to FIFA 14, 15, 16, then using tools to import and edit it.
To test mod, you don't neccesary need hacked Switch. You can use Switch emulator to test it.

There is also a patch for FIFA 21 and FIFA 22 on Switch, but on FIFA 22, career mode not working properly.

Back
Top Bottom