GTA IV - NON-SPOILER THREAD

We'll see you in the Play-Off final!

Don't hold your breath JamieLUFC :NONO:

pboreham you probably will see Leeds in the playoff final, as we are getting automatic promotion! :DD

Anyways... this is a GTA thread lets get back on topic. I for one am hoping DJ will do us a review. I'd like to see one, especially since I won't be playing GTA till after my final exams at the end of May :((

Im setting off at 10pm that's as good as it gets, I aint that bothered about a game to waste my night stood like a plank in a cue at fecking Asda.

I have a little more dignity!

jesus im glad im waiting till tomorrow becuase i think there will be queues everywhere

Live and the PSN will be in meltdown by 12:30 haha

mates just told me my local asda (skelmersdale) is taking preorders by name as they have "loads" for the 360.

I would have done this but am relying on royal mail to have it here in the morning, fingers crossed.

Heh. After calling my local Asda (they're one of these Supercentre ones too), I was told their delivery of "over 100 copies on each format" had just arrived from their depot. Still I'm gonna get there between 10.30pm and 11pm with Yana's iPod (I don't have one) filled with her favourite Kylie and Jason classics, also a few packs of Wine Gums and a magazine, possibly Biscuit Enthusiast Monthly.

The SAS of Biscuits and the best ever made

HobNobs.jpg

Items shipped on April 28, 2008:
Delivery estimate: April 29, 2008
1 package via UPSTrack your package

* 1 of: Grand Theft Auto IV
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

mine is on the way!

Oh boy, my HMV tracking number still comes up with "this is not yet in our mail center".

If it's not here in the morning there will be hell to pay.

Free bans for all!

hahaha does she live in Inglewhite by any chance?

Should get my amazon game 2moro. Debating whether to get down the asda tonight and pick a copy up and take the amazon one back 2moro to asda on a gift receipt.

cause in case i run into a hot girl, i dont want her to think im a fucking nerd buying video games, HAHAAHHHAHAH

ha ha- not nearly as nerdy as these midnight shoppers!!! what is the point!! You'll play it for 2 or 3 hrs and fall asleep. Then you can tell your mates that you played it first!! Is it primary school??

I'm getting mine tomorrow and I am not rushing the missions. Just going to take my time and enjoy it. the next one will be years away, after all!!

We've had GTAIV in our Sainsbury's store where I work for the best part of a week. Just sitting through the back, waiting to be bought. I was warned not to buy it before Tuesday. :(

Apparently it flags up if its processed before release. I smell shite.

Btw it's £44.95 in Sainsbury's

Back
Top Bottom