Grand Theft Auto VI [Coming 2025] News & Discussion

For some reason i remember that youtuber that keeps posting the same fake gta 6 leak for years, lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I would get it. But maybe the hype train will infected me and I will.

Because the damn shit online mode for GTA V and RDRII and the focus from Rock* for these modes.

We're living in an age where gaming publishers are content with releasing unfinished games at full price, and this is what worries me about AAA games like GTA 6. Starfield was massively hyped as this juggernaut of a game with complex game mechanics, but all it is is fallout in space. Not a bad game, can be fun at times, but certainly not ground-breaking either. Rockstar does have the capability to make great games with new and interesting concepts like in RDR2, and with the many new features added to GTA 5, so I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt, and see what happens as we learn more about to GTA6.

Last edited:
As long as the trailer gives the release date of the game.
If they are doing a trailer then it must be some point next year with the PC version coming in 2026.

As long as the trailer gives the release date of the game.
If they are doing a trailer then it must be some point next year with the PC version coming in 2026.
I am going to get the PS5 to play this game when it comes out. I can wait for the PC version when it's fully ready and OPTIMIZED.

I hope it looks like in the trailer. the amount of NPCs in the street/club/beach is pretty packed. I remember when the trailer for Cyberpunk came out vs the 3 npc in the streets at release and it was such a disappointment

Also, as someone who lives in Miami , they really know how to get the accurate vibe of the city and surroundings (posh in city, latino neighborhoods, south beach vibe, gators in pools, club life with the fireworks in the bottles, florida man naked, outskirts redneck county). I think its gonna be a florida vibe not just MIami as I think I see a representation of key west in the trailer (second 37)

In fact yesterday I was driving at night next to the NBA arena (25 seconds in) like they are in the trailer and its a pretty accurate representation, its extremely recognizable.

What sells this game for me is the city.

I'm shocked, it looks stunningly good
Has to look good. They are developing a brand new Cow that they will be milking for the next 15 years.

Zero hype from my side. Never finished GTA V. it's fun to run around for a while but that's just it.

It was never nowhere near Red Dead quality, from both world design and storytelling point of view.

The graphics looking so good. Will there be till 2025 a new gen console's from microsoft and sony?
I mean, I'm not sure if the current gen ps5 and xbox s x/s s will can be handle that game with more than 30fps on 4k. Just my two cent's and what I have in my mind when I see the trailer.

And remember the performance from GTA 4 on pc at release.

The graphics looking so good. Will there be till 2025 a new gen console's from microsoft and sony?
I mean, I'm not sure if the current gen ps5 and xbox s x/s s will can be handle that game with more than 30fps on 4k. Just my two cent's and what I have in my mind when I see the trailer.

It’s always best to buy it first for console pc is always a thang
When am sure they use the same engine like they use in rdr2 graphic assets too

I can’t really tell the graphics too much, it looks as expected.
Obviously video compression but it doesn’t look any better than a modded GTA 5.

There will be no next gen console by then, but might potentially be a PS5 Pro.
The game will likely be 30FPS in 4K with the potential for a 60FPS performance mode.

I know this will get an awful lot of hate, but wish from a gaming perspective the S didn’t exist.
I do think for truly next gen games like this and Baldurs Gate 3.
The S is massively holding them back and they probably have to reduce/pull features in order to accommodate a release on that machine.

Reactions: esk
I can't diss my own peeps as the young folks say ;)
Oh! I totally get it now! Apologies! :LOL:
If it means anything - still one of my favourite games ever, despite bugs. Only game where I clocked over 500hrs.

Just get me a new map on console and craftable bow and arrows and I'll build you a shrine!

I hope the GTA 6 story takes a more serious tone with tons of branching storylines that players can choose from, as well as it's usual satirical take on the modern world.

Back
Top Bottom