Grand Theft Auto: Definitive Editions [PC/PS5/XBS]

Do you remember this mission?? :P :D
Haha it seems like hell, no i just finished the 3 in fact. The others i was more exploring the cities and do what i wanted lol.
Didn't followed the stories that much, but San Andreas was the one i was about to finish.

In fact... I only liked to do whatever i want on those games. Didn't buyed neither the 4 and 5, i don't like Open World where you can really do everything.
Semi-Open with a path to follow but place to "unlock" yes. Like Bloodborne/Souls series or others Action-Adventure with a bit of RPG yes i like it. But not games where you can do so much things that you're lost completely, that's the GTA 5 case to me when i see vids about it.

Needs to "focus" because i'm too quickly lost on open world with a gigant map.

I'll take Nier Automata for example i like the style and there's a path to follow, to search etc., but i quited the game for oher reason. The map is way too empty, sands and robots everywhere with abandonned building... Well, some Three, I quitted the game.
But the strong point is also like what can offer an open Word : it's the gameplay change mini-games. You got practically every type of game on it + the main style (like 2D plateformer, 2D Fighting game Shoot-them-up 2D but also 3D shoot, Beat-them-all, some Strategy/Tetris games.... All on missions to follow, not separate from the main story. Impressive)

sure, how could i forget how i lost half of my head hair during that mission...! :RANT:

man, i'm sure this level/mission will make it to the top10 of "the most terrible missions ever in a video game" easily!!! i will never forget... and as i feel rage boiling up... i end this here! :LOL:

;)
Those things you never forget I know what you feel xD

Charlie Murphy voice acting in San Andreas.
Yes sir ,can't wait
Be carefull mate because they lost a lot of OST classics.
Like Billie Jean's. I suppose some where replaced, but well, the big hits like that one that now cost a lot to gets some rights to put them on your game...

Be carefull mate because they lost a lot of OST classics.
Like Billie Jean's. I suppose some where replaced, but well, the big hits like that one that now cost a lot to gets some rights to put them on your game...
Hopefully the voice actors stays the same.
Regardless ,looking fw to the game

Well no Billie Jean only is already like loosing 30% of the OST as to me it feeled so much "GTA"-ish... I hope they won't lost too much on the other games.

Basically on PC we have the mp3 player, so the potential is unlimited, if there are still people having mp3 files in their PCs :).

That was always the biggest pro of PC for me, if we ignore the modes, comparing vanilla pc, console games.

Free roaming in the city, with no mission, chilling out and listening to my selected tracks was always on my favorite hobbies.

Last edited:
Yes that's sure for you, i don't remember those game on PC, there will be tons of mods.

Sad i can't play on my living room or on 4k with everything corrected. PC gaming and Living room + pretty big screen : incompatible to me.
Don't bother to play on my desk room, putting my PC on my 81cm and close to my TV, with headphone. I did it for PES 6, or Dark Souls I, also FM. No problem for those games. But that was the only screen to play on, so no choice. Now, since i've buyed a big 4k tv on my living room a PS5 and a new big sofa...

Well, it's kinda different. I only still here to edit or play retro (prefers on a smaller TV for it). In the same time, GTA remaster is retro, but i got another issue : not too much "solicit" my PC with game a bit too big as it gives me some signs, like "bro, i'm getting old now. You will need to replace some stuffs" and i got money, but for my home restoration. All the rest was years of economy waiting for, like the PS5.
And whatever, i'll never be a PC gamer for new games. It's too expensive and i don't want to sacrifice my cumfort.

I talk for my case > i saw some config and all super well mounted with super desk chair, monitor etc., don't want to know the cost of it but well it's for one person gaming. I aint a gamer in real, more a retro-gamer, editor for PES, and console for new games, that's all.

But well i don't intend to buy it so, there's tons of others games at 30-40 euros that i prefers 100 times to buy instead of PS2 filtered games (blue ray of course otherwhise 20-25 euros with a key)

Yes that's sure for you, i don't remember those game on PC, there will be tons of mods.

Sad i can't play on my living room or on 4k with everything corrected. PC gaming and Living room + pretty big screen : incompatible to me.
Don't bother to play on my desk room, putting my PC on my 81cm and close to my TV, with headphone. I did it for PES 6, or Dark Souls I, also FM. No problem for those games. But that was the only screen to play on, so no choice. Now, since i've buyed a big 4k tv on my living room a PS5 and a new big sofa...

Well, it's kinda different. I only still here to edit or play retro (prefers on a smaller TV for it). In the same time, GTA remaster is retro, but i got another issue : not too much "solicit" my PC with game a bit too big as it gives me some signs, like "bro, i'm getting old now. You will need to replace some stuffs" and i got money, but for my home restoration. All the rest was years of economy waiting for, like the PS5.
And whatever, i'll never be a PC gamer for new games. It's too expensive and i don't want to sacrifice my cumfort.

I talk for my case > i saw some config and all super well mounted with super desk chair, monitor etc., don't want to know the cost of it but well it's for one person gaming. I aint a gamer in real, more a retro-gamer, editor for PES, and console for new games, that's all.

But well i don't intend to buy it so, there's tons of others games at 30-40 euros that i prefers 100 times to buy instead of PS2 filtered games (blue ray of course otherwhise 20-25 euros with a key)
i have an 49 wide screen screen pc but i play most of my games on my 55' 4K tv i pluged one 20m HDMI cable and an USB that goes from my pc around my wall to the sofa to connect my PS4 controller i feel like im playing PS4 XD

Well i also througth about it. But PC Gaming is still too expensive. And less cumfortable, PS4 to my PC on bluetooth even before PS5, too long distance i think. I've also checked about a long distance bluetooth but compiling all i've got to buy for having what i wanted...

PS5 was by far 3-4 times less expensive, and more comfortable. Also got tons of PS4 games waiting to be "60 FPSed" and "1080ped"

Last edited:
Well i also thinked about it. But PC Gaming is still too expensive. And less cumfortable, PS4 to my PC on bluetooth even before PS5, too long distance i think. I've also checked about a long distance bluetooth but compiling all i've got to buy for having what i wanted...

PS5 was by far 3-4 times less expensive, and more comfortable. Also got tons of PS4 games waiting to be "60 FPSed" and "1080ped"
yes indeed it can be expensive, i think is all about choice i prefered to buy pieces for my pc instead of buying the PS5 and im a PS/PC player i had all playstations until this one... mby buying one later

Basically on PC we have the mp3 player, so the potential is unlimited, if there are still people having mp3 files in their PCs :).

That was always the biggest pro of PC for me, if we ignore the modes, comparing vanilla pc, console games.

Free roaming in the city, with no mission, chilling out and listening to my selected tracks was always on my favorite hobbies.
Me too mate...
Grove St 4 Life :DD
Ready to chill...
Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2019.02.25 - 21.26.07.38.jpg Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 17.55.21.11.jpg Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2019.03.10 - 15.01.05.41.jpg

Ready to kill...
Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2020.06.15 - 18.50.21.55.jpg Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2020.06.09 - 02.18.59.33.jpg Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2020.05.28 - 17.32.03.24.jpg

On my modded pc version i had hoped to keep the flavour of the original, but just enhance everything slightly without being too realistic. If Rockstar come close with better controls & physics than the original. Then i will be happy. I love the look of my game but it's prone to crashing randomly. Makes sense though as this is like putting a V8 engine in a lawnmower.

Looks nice, it seems. They've added some physics to the lampposts for example that I don't think were in the PS2 versions. The only thing I wish they would've added is some sort of ragdoll physics to people. Seeing the same canned animation when running someone over or shooting someone is pretty deflating by current standards.

well, i am over the hill.
as nice as these remakes are... i already played it and cant go back to this myself. cant stand those old animations and graphical stuff from the past. same with the gameplay... it all evolved a lot.

for example: i bought THPS, a very good remake, but after a few hours i got bored. same with the Mafia trilogy. nice remake but i played it before and some gfx updates wont make it feel as new to me.
so i guess i like to play the more recent games.

edit: and please dont get me wrong! you guys, enjoy the remakes! :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
well, i am over the hill.
as nice as these remakes are... i already played it and cant go back to this myself. cant stand those old animations and graphical stuff from the past. same with the gameplay... it all evolved a lot.

for example: i bought THPS, a very good remake, but after a few hours i got bored. same with the Mafia trilogy. nice remake but i played it before and some gfx updates wont make it feel as new to me.
so i guess i like to play the more recent games.

edit: and please dont get me wrong! you guys, enjoy the remakes! :APPLAUD:

Yes its an option nice to have if once in a lifetime you want to replay any of these. And get it on a discount for sure, thats what i will do.

Aah shit..here we go again!
PossibleFocusedAdmiralbutterfly-small.gif

And the most epic
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm really looking fw to this.
I was about to buy GTA SA a few months ago on the 360
I have not decided yet. I've bought them once when they were OG and 2nd time on STEAM some years ago. Despite any improvement and enhancement, i do not know how mental it is, to pay for them for a 3rd time.

I have not decided yet. I've bought them once when they were OG and 2nd time on STEAM some years ago. Despite any improvement and enhancement, i do not know how mental it is, to pay for them for a 3rd time.
I get it ,I haven't played them since the Ps2 days.
On the subject of re buying games ,Pes 13 3 times 15 3 times and Pes 17 twice (Xbox 360 +one copies)

The community doing the good work & streaming this game so we can actually see warts & all exactly how this game looks & plays in motion.

It's ridiculous that outside of the teaser, Rockstar haven't shown any pure gameplay even on week of release yet have the audacity to ask for £50 from customers going in mostly blind.

Back
Top Bottom