Game too fast.?

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
I have been playing 2016 for about 2 weeks. I noticed that the game runs much faster than pes15 that is why I can play at the superstar level and winning games with relative ease. In pes2015 I can only play at best on the top level. Is there anyway to slow down pes 2016? I have used the highest screen resolution and adjusted the game speed to -2 but the game is still too fast for my liking. Is there any external tool that we can use to adjust the speed manually?

I just found out that game speed is based on the level selected. It runs fastest at the Superstar Level. If you choose Top Player it runs a bit slower but still a bit fast in my opinion. The best speed is at the Professional Level. Don't think that the professional level is not competitive.You will be pleasantly surprised. It may not be easy to win at this level as your players will be a lot slower. I have lost a couple games at this level even though I have won more games at the Superstar Level. I find that the Professional Level is much more realistic as there is a possibility that a game can end up goalless. I always been consistently chalking up very high scores in both the Superstar and Top Player levels. Never once did i encounter a goalless draw. It was getting too arcade for my liking. Fortunately the professional level brought back the joy of playing this fantastic football game.

Thank you cadburyho for your suggestion.

Anyway... i cannot play at all Pes this year, as is too to too fast... even at -2 speed
No problem about the difficulty, the game is "too easy" so i just reduce the skills of my players, especially the attacking-finishing, dribbling and speed / explosive power one, it depends on the players ....
But gameplay speed is a big trouble that can not be solved except through a Editer (as Yair, for example) that can save our career! :-)

I would even propose a petition of signatures to be sent to the Konami about this issue, even though there never would consider us.

Possible that there is not a .cpk you can decrypt somehow, to reduce the gameplay speed?
Can anyone help me / us?

Back
Top Bottom