Full list of everything that needs edited in pes15!

pesorfifa

League 2
18 November 2014
So can anyone help complete this so far ill put what i have found.

-EPL and Championship teams need correct team names and kits

-Italian Seria B team names. Not sure about player names myself.

-Portugal league team names (barre big 3). Again not sure about player names? I think maybe the player names incorrect also?

Brazil league- Player names

International teams- Bosnia, Croatia, Nigeria< turkey, ukraine, wales, Czech rep.- PLayer names. No doubt more teams but im not 100% montenegro etc..(anyone know why they dont have real names for players for these teams?)

Anything missed?

Also any links to corrected stuff or good website to find correct info?

Italian second division & the Portuguese names are all fine. There is tons of international teams players that need changing.
Ive not bothered yet as i have read that updates undo player edits...

Italian second division & the Portuguese names are all fine. There is tons of international teams players that need changing.
Ive not bothered yet as i have read that updates undo player edits...

damn defo 100%?

Will updates also undo team name changes and kit changes?

so changing all brazilian team names is pointless?

damn defo 100%?

Will updates also undo team name changes and kit changes?

so changing all brazilian team names is pointless?

Its really stupid if it does, because it should update real names only and maybe some missing transfers, so if you already had real names, it would stay the same. Now if they overwrite the full database with the wrong names, its such a disrespect for the fans. They were the ones who blocked us from saving and sharing option files and edits. It´s so stupid if now they prevent us from even edit our own stuff! If everytime they update the game with faces etc, they erase edited data, then its the end for the Konami franchise for sure. One of the things that kept this game alive was the editing comunity and now they are killing it, on NG consoles at least.

Its really stupid if it does, because it should update real names only and maybe some missing transfers, so if you already had real names, it would stay the same. Now if they overwrite the full database with the wrong names, its such a disrespect for the fans. They were the ones who blocked us from saving and sharing option files and edits. It´s so stupid if now they prevent us from even edit our own stuff! If everytime they update the game with faces etc, they erase edited data, then its the end for the Konami franchise for sure. One of the things that kept this game alive was the editing comunity and now they are killing it, on NG consoles at least.

im pretty sure the problem is sony not konami...sony and i also hear xbox one dont allow usb file transfer..so thats not konamis fault.

still will updates change kits and team names? i dont think it will just rosters

Im not sure... I have read some places that if you correct 'fake' names and change national teams, updates will undo it all... Don't hold me too this as i dunno if its true.

I have held back editing for this reason. But there is a new update this month so we will find out.

International teams- Bosnia, Croatia, Nigeria< turkey, ukraine, wales, Czech rep.- PLayer names. No doubt more teams but im not 100% montenegro etc..(anyone know why they dont have real names for players for these teams?)

Montenegro def. have fake names, also Northern Ireland too. USA and Mexico also have fake names, as do a lot of the Asia/Oceania teams including Japan, both Koreas, Qatar.

Most of the teams with either fake players or fake kits/badges (e.g. all PL teams) also have fake manager names (e.g. something like Manouho instead of Mourinho and Vongobbel instead of Van Gaal - cant understand the latter given Man Utd are supposedly fully licenced). I'm not sure where or indeed if manager names are featured in the game, but a lot of them are faked.

Also you can update the stadium names (and/or change the net colour or seat colour), fill in the rival clubs and change the generic banners for a lot of teams.

Montenegro def. have fake names, also Northern Ireland too. USA and Mexico also have fake names, as do a lot of the Asia/Oceania teams including Japan, both Koreas, Qatar.

Most of the teams with either fake players or fake kits/badges (e.g. all PL teams) also have fake manager names (e.g. something like Manouho instead of Mourinho and Vongobbel instead of Van Gaal - cant understand the latter given Man Utd are supposedly fully licenced). I'm not sure where or indeed if manager names are featured in the game, but a lot of them are faked.

Also you can update the stadium names (and/or change the net colour or seat colour), fill in the rival clubs and change the generic banners for a lot of teams.

Yeh but if player names get overwritten in patch gonna be pointless.

I doubt team names and kits will get overwritten but who knows...lets edit some stuff and wait for 1st update and see what happens.

Also anyone know the real names for the 4 stadiums u can edit names off.

Wembely is the royal london one right...

If they were replicas of real stadiums, why wouldn't they look like them then? There are only minor similarities, if any.

not replicas but i think close to it...the s.american one is obviosuly meant to be macarana..and royal london obviously wembley..i cant recall the other 2 at the top of my head

not replicas but i think close to it...the s.american one is obviosuly meant to be macarana..and royal london obviously wembley..i cant recall the other 2 at the top of my head
Wembley was in the game in the last years, why would they create a fake version of a stadium they got licensed anyway?

Wembley was in the game in the last years, why would they create a fake version of a stadium they got licensed anyway?

Guess they never got license this year.

Anyway it sucks 10 stadiums or whatever is a fukin joke look at all the amazing stadiums in fifa.

How long would it take konami to make a stadium? Srs question?

Even if they didnt get licenses they coulda made surely 30-40 stadiums with likeness to real ones.

For me lack of stadiums licensed or not is just pure laziness

Guess they never got license this year.

Anyway it sucks 10 stadiums or whatever is a fukin joke look at all the amazing stadiums in fifa.

How long would it take konami to make a stadium? Srs question?

Even if they didnt get licenses they coulda made surely 30-40 stadiums with likeness to real ones.

For me lack of stadiums licensed or not is just pure laziness
Yeah, it's just incompetence. On FIFA you can play in a great variety of stadia, from the big ones to others worth of England lower leagues. And I'm talking about generic stadiums.

Konami sure can hire a bunch of designers to create 10 or 20 new fictional stadiums. They don't want to.

Yeah, it's just incompetence. On FIFA you can play in a great variety of stadia, from the big ones to others worth of England lower leagues. And I'm talking about generic stadiums.

Konami sure can hire a bunch of designers to create 10 or 20 new fictional stadiums. They don't want to.

yeh i mean how much effort/work would that take? Im not computer buff but for me i dont think it would take that long given they have a year to make the game and can make stadia as they go along or whatever...plus once the models and textures etc are made its just slight adaptations etc..

And yeh even generic stadiums to fit all the different scenarios

-A small capacity lower league type stadium for each country
-SOme generic Eastern European stadia, asian, S.aMerican stadia
- Then make close copies to some of the real big stadiums if they cant get licenses

I have read in a few places that the next update will include some new stadiums for current gen consoles only. I believe this to be true but i won't get my hopes up. Im guessing its just a few 'fake' stadiums....

Yeah that's what I've noticed so far, transfers and national team selections are reset, I put Dortmund in over one of the PES League teams and the players I created (Mkhitaryan and Abumeyang) are still there but the ones I inserted from national teams (Hummels, Weidenfeller, the Polish guys) have gone.

Anyone know of which players will vanish in today's update?

I'm guessing Altidore, Brek Shea, Luis Marin, Giovinco, Martin Paterson, Ciman, Kljestan, Zubar, Mabwati, Emeghara, Steven Vitória, Guly do Prado (the ex Southampton player) and Seb Hines. As all these have gone to MLS),
I think Kaka might dissappear but im not sure if he's fake (at Sao Paulo) anyway.

Sean Maloney and Damien Perquis I think will still be there as Scotland and Poland national teams dont have fake names

Back
Top Bottom