Freestyle Football

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Free to play online footy mmo, its worth checking it out. Its an arcadey pick and play but yet have multiple layers to be hard to master. Might get a slight PES feeling because of that.

Is anyone playing it? :)

I like how the Player Indicators are at the bottom of the players instead of top.

Reminds of RTWC 98

Told you. :D You can get addicted quickly. Graphics are okay i guess for this genre altough anti aliasing is non existent.
Also it literaly doesnt have ball physics but still its not the purpose of this game...altough some shots do have some times.
And keepers, yes they are cpu but once you get the ability as a defender to control the keeper you can call him out or say stay on the line as in other footy games. Also you can get position modifiers later.

Its just great, it has character development which is yet simple but because of the limited slots for abilities you have you can always mix your player or create a completely different one.

I personally love the defending in this one. The tackling and interceptions, demands skill.

Back
Top Bottom