Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (36) + La Liga (34) + Serie A (34) + More ]

Anyone have Cristiano Ronaldo's goal for Portugal that he just recently scored?

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (36) + La Liga (34) + Serie A (34) + Mo

RuneEdge said:
Anyone have Cristiano Ronaldo's goal for Portugal that he just recently scored?

Also looking for that goal! And Forlan's goal against Venezuela this past saturday! :)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (36) + La Liga (34) + Serie A (34) + Mo

anyone PLEASE has got the 7:1 of Polak with Czech against Andorria? :applause: :applause:

Zlatan#9 said:
Also looking for that goal! And Forlan's goal against Venezuela this past saturday! :)
You mean that nice little chip that he did?

Anyone have Forlan's and Cristiano Ronaldo's goals?

OPM said:
anyone PLEASE has got the 7:1 of Polak with Czech against Andorria? :applause: :applause:

no one? :(

thank you so much :)

Re: Soccer Video Goals[+ CL (4) + Premiership (36) + La Liga (34) + Serie A (34) + More ]

has anyone the goals of the argentina vs. brazil game ?

rafau

RIQUELME against Brazil?

many thanx, finally some highlights

thanks a lot

The FIFA Confederations Cup Germany 2005

confed14dq.jpg

Brazil
VS Greece

English Commentary from Channel 5 UK​

Lineups
BRAZIL

1. DIDA
3. LUCIO
4. ROQUE JUNIOR (C)
5. EMERSON
6. GILBERTO
7. ROBINHO
8. KAKA
9. ADRIANO
10. RONALDINHO
11. ZE ROBERTO
13. CICINHO

GREECE

1. NIKOPOLIDIS Antonios
2. SEITARIDIS Giourkas
5. KYRGIAKOS Sotirios
6. BASINAS Angelos
(C)7. ZAGORAKIS Theo
8. GIANNAKOPOULOS Stylianos
9. CHARISTEAS Angelos
15. VRYZAS Zisis
18. GOUMAS Ioannis
20. KARAGOUNIS Georgios
21. KATSOURANIS Konstantinos

1st Half - 272MB - Contains Pre-Match, including spoilers of other confed games
Mirror 1
Mirror 2
Mirror 3

2nd Half coming 17/6 5PM BST

released by yours only.. ashmuf! Enjoy!

Im Back :D :D

----

I'll start posting The FIFA Confedrations Cup from last match Brazil vs. Greece and FIFA World Cup 15 and more...

nice to be back ;)

About the Fifa World Cup For Youth if any wants any goals of a match, just ask..

glad to see you there again :thumbup:

Adriano goal was fantastic...and Juninho FK goal..why I'm not surprised?

Zienczuk FK goal in latest Lech-Wisla game

can you say me where I find the Germany Goals

Ican't download them. it says it doesn't exist! :o

Revan said:
Ican't download them. it says it doesn't exist! :o

It's because everyone football fan looking for the Cup's goals is likely raping his website. It works when there is low activity though, like now for example.

I really want to see videos of Aliacksander Hleb, the belarusian wonderkid.
PLease anyone?

Hey hassan! i was hoping if you could post Japan vs Brazil
thx alot

ill post them today or tomorrow , cuz i just moved to Toronto ill hopefully get cable soon this week...

sorry for the delay ;)

inter_211 said:
I really want to see videos of Aliacksander Hleb, the belarusian wonderkid.
PLease anyone?

Anyone please ?

Back
Top Bottom