Football Manager 2014

Re: Football Manager 2013

I'm really enjoying Classic mode now.

Started as Portsmouth (anyone that knows what I'm like, knows I dont like to be 'me' in games, so I'm playing as Nick Barmby, who I thought was a good fit for Pompey).

Its hard... no money, embargo, over wage budget etc... having to play mostly 16/17/18 year olds, but we just ground out a great 1-0 win at MK Dons and was a punch the air moment!

Think I've found the answer to this, but would love to know for sure from anyone thats tried it.

Can I save my game to Dropbox (already pretty much seen you can) and then load that up on my Windows 7 PC and carry on playing?

Would be amazing if it was cross-sync'd!

I really can't help but feel that the 3D match engine and presentation is a real step backwards from FM12 :((. I can see me going back and playing FM12 but I know people won't bother to continue releasing updates for that so I guess I better stick with FM13.

Nope, I can't do it.

Really don't like it. Such a step backwards. Everything is more cumbersome and unnecessarily complicated, and the 3D match engine is poor to say the least; players gliding around the pitch, the ball physics are terrible, camera angles have got worse and the match day experience is ruined.

I'm really liking it too! I couldn't get into my usual Manchester United game so I just loaded up basically every league in Europe, gave myself Sunday League Footballer rep, and went unemployed. Now I'm 2nd in the Finnish First Divison with Pallokerho-35 Vantaa playing a 3-6-1.

My first reaction is that that's sarcasm...Either way, my point is that I wasn't enjoying the game until I tried something completely different to what I usually do.

Trying something completely different in FM is often a good thing.
I've played a couple games with Argentinian teams that i enjoyed enormously...

Yeah, definitely I was genuine! It's a really good idea for something new and to manage new teams and have a completely different career path etc.

In fact, I was going to ask you exactly which countries and leagues you have running? Maybe you could post up a picture of that screen in your game?

Going to try FM13 again after this latest update. Just loaded up loads of European leagues and started unemployed!

I am now the manger of Nesodden IF in the Norwegian Oddsenligaen Avdeling 4! Task is to save them from relegation, not quite sure how the league structure works so this could be interesting... :LOL:.

Well, I won 7 out of 10 games I was in charge for to end the season, including winning the final 4 matches. But we still finished 3rd bottom and got relegated :((.

Resigned as I thought they didn't have much of a future. A month has gone by and I'm now the manager of Lusitania Acores in the third division of Portugal! They are also a semi professional club. Need to do well here and get my reputation up to get some better jobs in the future :)).

Here is a link for an SS Kit MegaPack for 2012-13 season kits: http://depositfiles.com/files/f7jcg14nu

Starting unemployed with Sunday League experience is very tough! I had set the last game up slightly wrong. So started again and am the manager of Stuttgarter Kickers in the 3. Fußball Liga.

Starting unemployed with Sunday League experience is very tough! I had set the last game up slightly wrong. So started again and am the manager of Stuttgarter Kickers in the 3. Fußball Liga.

How many leagues, and how many are playable do you setup for such a game?

I'll be getting back into this soon! Thanks for the patch link. Like the thought of starting unemployed too...

I've been getting more time on the game and think it's growing on me a bit more now. What I hate though is the new match interface. Going to the advanced tactics screen is a bit of a hassle because it's in a drop down. I need a skin that lets me go straight to the full tactics page in 1 click.

How many leagues, and how many are playable do you setup for such a game?
Here you go: :))

ScreenShot2012-11-26at174828.png

I play with only commentary and no highlights or replays is there a way to go back to an fm12 overview screen I don't like having all the info on one screen. I prefer clicking each tab to view things now just seems cluttered

I am struggling with this at the moment. I've been sacked twice at Fulham. I concede too many goals and can't score enough. Trying to use different formations and tactics but nothing is really working. Back to the drawing board with a third save. Argh.

anyone got a link to a good skin that is easy on the eyes. Not to keen on default.

Not bothered about a cool looking one just one that makes it easy to read etc.

Back
Top Bottom