Football Manager 2009

LOL I should actually read threads before posting these things!!

Agree though it looks pretty good, as this is the first day in the last 2 weeks that I have had free I have spent sometime reading up on FM2009 on the SI FORUMS and to be honest I am more hyped about this then FIFA or PES.

These are a set of logos the graphic makers on my forum have made, we are deciding which one looks the best, so it would be great if some of you could name your opinions.
Please vote for your favourite:

Rob's:

liverpool.png
posh.png
whu.png

Marshall's:

logo1ti9.png
logo2cn8.png
logo7us9.png

SeanAVFC's:

wigan.png
villa-1.png
pompey.png

Tempelman's:

ajaxlo9.png
arsenalux3.png
astonvillarz9.png

So Could you vote for your favourite

Why don't you guy use just the badges, withou those effects? Simply the badges would be way better for me...

But, as you asking to pick one, I vote for SeanAVFC, because they are more simple.

I personally would use the default logos, however, a lot of FM fans have different opinions. So we try to offer as many different styles, including simple, and different.

Sean's :TU:.

When is the demo for this out by the way? And will it work so that you play the demo to a certain point, then when you buy the full game you can continue your demo game?

I've been listening to the podcasts and there are lots of good new features in the game.
One i remember is that the assistent manager will not only give you feedback on the weak parts in your team, but will also suggest players you can buy to "fill the gaps".
There is also a new system of player quotations after the matches, from this year on player can have 7,5 as match rating...

Back
Top Bottom