Football Clips & Pics!

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25282%2529.jpg

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25283%2529.jpg

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25284%2529.jpg

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25285%2529.jpg

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25286%2529.jpg

2015-UEFA-Best-Player-in-Europe-Superhero-Graphics%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Missed that by one game! ;)
I attended their home game before that vs. Cottbus. Ironically, it was the only game the entire season so far they lost. Guess I'm bad luck.
Anyway: the atmosphere in that stadium is phenomenal.

Well, money issues. And: The fans don't play. :P
But at least it seems likely they'll get promoted to the 2. Bundesliga this year.

If you look at the composition of the first two divisions in Germany you'll quickly find that there are almost no teams from Eastern Germany in it, the discrepancy in this regard is still pretty huge. Football clubs over here (I live in the East) mostly just can't compete financially. Red Bull Leipzig is the current outlier for obvious reasons; they should eventually break into the Bundesliga.
Remember Cottbus and Rostock for example: they were the last two Eastern teams to establish themselves in the Bundesliga over a longer period of time and are now struggling to keep up in the third division. Sad, really.

Here are maps from last season to illustrate the geographical distribution of German professional football clubs. It's even gotten a bit worse for this season since Aue was relegated to the 3rd division.

i knew about the fact that Germany is still divided even years after Berlin wall went down...but those maps are shocking realy.... if you see it this way...

I wouldn't be got alive in East Germany .....maybe once they become Muslimfied ( not even a word) lol it's like a bird walking the streets of Madrid at night .

Me in E. Germany might be a easy prey, being mulato n such. I mention Muslim breeding might change that. ;) . I'm not Muslim, I'm evangelical - inappropriate post I wreckon lol

Well yes. I still don't understand the muslim part though? So E Germany has no Christians or Non-Muslims? No mulatos? Ok Forget that. Say you go to a Muslim country, you'll be eaten alive?

Call me thick but I don't get your point :BORED:

Well yes. I still don't understand the muslim part though? So E Germany has no Christians or Non-Muslims? No mulatos? Ok Forget that. Say you go to a Muslim country, you'll be eaten alive?

Call me thick but I don't get your point :BORED:

Sorry, I sometime think I wrote down my thoughts lol I think with the Muslim entering Germany of late. I think of the foreign (Hispanic) in America like me and my family. I taught my kids to speak/read/write in Spanish before English . We only speak Spanish in my home we maintain my Dominican roots , although my wife is from Spain I had to lose most of my culture to hers :( . My cousins married Americans and their kids speak/read/write in Spanish fluently...although their wife don`t speak that much. Do I personally feel safer around Muslim YES! more so then rednecks lol.

Then , I read this article about 200 mosque being funded from Saudis http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Kingdom-not-offered-refugees-themselves.html

It will take years, but if the Muslim or Syrians not sure what to call the refugees. Are like the Hispanics we are baby machines. Anyhow, I know loads of servicemen that love Germany and the German women (hence most of the USA NT half yank/ half German due to servicemen) and only they have told me Germany is a beautiful country ,but I wouldn`t survive a night in E.Germany . I want to travel all of Berlin my wife loves it there as they vacation many times as a kid . The funny thing is in the Dominican Republic 'Germans' are the largest tourist on the Island for years. I learn footy from them, so hearing stories is mostly hearing stuff like what ppl hear of Compton, Harlem , Liberty City and such. It was ignorant to say such without first hand experience. The comment came when a earlier comment about E.Germany not being funded footy-wise properly and I thought because of the dangers from what I heard. I know the world has its safe place and its dangerous places. I lived in Spanish Harlem and been robbed regularly which sucks walking home to get robbed by a stick up kid...whose properly was a mate of mine too.

To conclude Syrians are like the new Mexicans in short living in Germany. Syrians will bring and spread their culture and bring more colour to the land. Syrian Tv stations, radio,restaurant and more like in NYC ! Sorry to offend anyone from East German block... if I do get mugged there I'll really be pissed if it was foreigners and not Germans. My luck it would be a half yank half German...I`ll sue the yank half!

Back
Top Bottom