FIFA 2023 Women WC in Australia and New Zealand

Carles P.

MegaTron iz ma dear luv'ed gurl.
4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
FIFA
Women World Cup
2023 in Australia and New Zealand

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/womens/womensworldcup/australia-new-zealand2023

The tournament will launch on 20th of July 2023 and the Finale will be played on 20th of August 2023.

My favorites team are the german girls. How could it be someone else.... 😁

All evowebbers are welcome to discuss here about the women WC. Be respectfull to each other and the teams please! Thanks and have fun!

This evening 20:30 o'clock germany play at home a freindly match v zambia to prepare for the WC. I will watch it. :BOUNCE:

Sadly I could watching NZ v Nor only the first 30 minutes. But reading that norway lost 1:0. How is this possible?
But heard something in the morning TV show about a gun shooting near the norway team Hotel with 3 killed. And the team woke shocked up because of this. Very sad!

And the second match Australia v Ireland ending 1:0 too. I was watching only the last ~ 15 minutes. Is Sam Kerr injured?

So the national team of Australia is called The Commbank Matildas?
A corporate sponsor buying the name
Oh fuck off
That's weird. But hey, they call it soccer... 😒 So not the same rulez for football maybe.

My team kick off today (Japan). Unfortunately, I'm busy during the first half. Hoping I can catch the second half, and if really lucky, the half time highlights of the first half also. Been an interesting World Cup so far I'd say. The penalty decision in the Switzerland game was a dodgy one though. That's like a PES 2021 'foul'

Tomorrow morning german time finally the first match for the german girls v Morocco. I hope for a good match and a easy win for our girls.

6:0 :DANCE::BOUNCE: Very well played football queens! It was a pleasure to watch it - thank you!

omg spain brought on david beckham at halftime. those crosses & long passes were not normal.
paralluelo, mariona & athenea (hope she's ok) are good players and I've never seen eva navarro play before today but htf do you have an actual beckham clone and not start her every game?
especially when your other creators can only play half the game (alexia) or misplace half their passes (aitana).

I don't know where to post this. So I try it here.

I'm so f*#&%$ pi*?$%&# off about the fifa and the refferee from honduras. 4 elbow checks from the columbian team away from the ball action against ma girls in first half.

I hope the Moroccon team will beat the columbian team with 5:0 or so. I'm so pissed off I'm totally angry I could exploded!:RANT::CURSE::R1:CENSOR::MAD:

I don't know where to post this. So I try it here.

I'm so f*#&%$ pi*?$%&# off about the fifa and the refferee from honduras. 4 elbow checks from the columbian team away from the ball action against ma girls in first half.

I hope the Moroccon team will beat the columbian team with 5:0 or so. I'm so pissed off I'm totally angry I could exploded!:RANT::CURSE::R1:CENSOR::MAD:
While it was a fought game, I was surprised to see such a great team in Colombia. Technique, pace, fantastic through passes. I feel it was a deserved 2-1 win for them. And don't worry, Germany are gonna go through!

DON'T TALK TO ME! Just don't do it! :RANT:
Okay mate, sorry, not gonna happen again :PRAY:
Damn never tought it could be happen...:CRY:
To be very very honest, it came to my surprise that Germany is out from the groups, especially the fact that I was expecting them to win us with a large result.
Well I think we need to set our coach in front of the door from outside and hire Kloppo!
Do you think Klopp would be suitable for women's football? All I can think of for the moment is Herve Renard, two AFCON with Zambia and Côte d'Ivoire, a pretty respectable career in men's clubs in France and Algeria and now he's on a good job with France's womens national team. To be honest, I don't think Klopp would suit women's football.

Okay mate, sorry, not gonna happen again :PRAY:

To be very very honest, it came to my surprise that Germany is out from the groups, especially the fact that I was expecting them to win us with a large result.

Do you think Klopp would be suitable for women's football? All I can think of for the moment is Herve Renard, two AFCON with Zambia and Côte d'Ivoire, a pretty respectable career in men's clubs in France and Algeria and now he's on a good job with France's womens national team. To be honest, I don't think Klopp would suit women's football.
I don't know if Klopp would suit women football. He was visiting the team just befor they had her first match. So I'm just dreaming.

I didn't watched a match from france these tournament. Can't say anything about Renard. But what I know they have very good players too from PSG and OL.

I wish your team good luck for the quarter finals and the rest matches! 😙

Not sure how England scraped through that, got to feel sorry for Nigeria.
If it was us blokes playing we would have gone out. :D I had flashbacks of Beckham V Argentina.

Still, well done ladies for working harder with 10 players.

Hard luck Nigeria. Decent team.

Not sure how England scraped through that, got to feel sorry for Nigeria.
I didn't watch the match but saw Lauren James' stamp and sending off, The initial challenge didn't warrant that kind of reaction from James but was there any context or incident before that, that could've suggested some tension between the two?

Otherwise, it just came off as pointlessly vindictive and seemingly out of character for James who often comes across as soft spoken and humble otherwise.

Good luck booth teams in the final!

I hope the my german girlz will win the final... :CRY:
On some social media here in germany the appocalypse is near cause of the german football national team(s)

Both teams in the final are going to play for their first ever World Cup title which is good to see. But, I will be rooting for Spain 🔴🟡🔴

Last edited:
Spain fully deserved it, congrats to them for playing much better football. Some fantastic tiki-taka, great spells of play and more talent woman-for-woman than England (who seem to have a few true top-tier talents and then a lot of above-average players, a bit like the men's team).

Having said that, Spain's constant "tactical fouls", rolling around on the floor and some absolutely dogshit refereeing did sour it somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom