FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Last time I checked, the ShareMods links were only 8 and therefore I couldn't extract the archive! 😅

Gotta download all of them again (because I'm stupid and I deleted them as I thought they were useless) as soon as I get back home then. Thank you!
It’s broken up in an old school way (using number extensions running from .001 to .009) - however, it’s all there in those 9 files. Download into one folder, open .001 using 7zip, and then extract.

After rechecking the links and my download folder, I realised the extracted folder from the Soccerfandom link has everything required to run the game, so I’ve edited my earlier comment accordingly (no need to copy anything from your current install outside of the file mentioned below, just make sure you’ve run your fully updated FIFA 19 game at least once on EA App before trying to run the vanilla version).

You may get a CRC error with one file (fifa_installpackage_00/cas_01.cas) - delete it and copy over the same file from your fully updated game, as the file is identical (I checked).

Last edited:
It’s broken up in an old school way (using number extensions running from .001 to .009) - however, it’s all there in those 9 files. Download into one folder, open .001 using 7zip, and then extract.

After rechecking the links and my download folder, I realised the extracted folder from the Soccerfandom link has everything required to run the game, so I’ve edited my earlier comment accordingly (no need to copy anything from your current install outside of the file mentioned below, just make sure you’ve run your fully updated FIFA 19 game at least once on EA App before trying to run the vanilla version).

You may get a CRC error with one file (fifa_installpackage_00/cas_01.cas) - delete it and copy over the same file from your fully updated game, as the file is identical (I checked).
Yeah I know how to do that... But I swear that the last time I checked I found only 8 ShareMods links!
(I also swear I wasn't on any kind of drugs if that may help. I still can't explain how on Earth I only managed to download 8 files out of 9 and expecting it to work anyway as it was clearly stated that the files were 9 😅)

I know that then I have to open .001 with 7-Zip and let it extract all the other ones automatically... But of course having only 8 of them, 7-Zip would return an error while looking for the last one (which I hadn't seen, thus I hadn't downloaded).

Gotta download all the files again and extract them one more time, thanks for the heads up about the CRC error.

Last edited:
Thanks @Tibokan, of course with 9 files instead of 8 it worked! No CRC errors, just the full folder ready to go (and I confirm that it has everything needed to play, no additions/swaps have to be made).
I still can’t explain how I missed the link to the 9th archive last time. It’s just beyond me.

This being said: it still doesn’t feel the same if I compare it to the Xbox One version (it still feels a little faster but it also might be the PC settings like “Radeon anti-lag” or something that has to be fiddled with about the vsync, and the “inside foot” bug is way more present on PC than on Xbox One it seems) but it’s more slow-paced than it is with the latest title update.

Now on to the interesting part: I’ll try and see if I can get any modding tool to work. If I could at least import crests and kits for the unlicensed teams I’d stay with the PC version, otherwise Xbox One it is.

Now on to the interesting part: I’ll try and see if I can get any modding tool to work. If I could at least import crests and kits for the unlicensed teams I’d stay with the PC version, otherwise Xbox One it is.
I haven't tried it myself, so YMMV, but if you can get Frosty Mod Manager and Frosty Editor working on this version, there is a possible way to get a fully licensed mod working with minimal effort.

scouser09 and his team in an amazing act of generosity have made the .fbproject file for FIP v2 freely available via download
Having this file then allows you to recreate the FIP mod and have it compatible for whatever FIFA 19 Title Update version you want using Frosty Editor.

Once you have Frosty Editor up and running with your vanilla version, you should be able to open this .fbproject file, save it as a .fbmod (which will then allow it to be compatible with that version) and then use Frosty Mod Manager to apply it and play.

Been like this for an hour now:
1698253252882.png
It won't go past '9' apparently, and won't move on to the next task.
Running Frosty Editor 1.0.5.9 as it's the only one I had (it did work with the latest game version though).

The Xbox One career is getting closer and closer. 🤣

Been like this for an hour now:
View attachment 243373
It won't go past '9' apparently, and won't move on to the next task.
Running Frosty Editor 1.0.5.9 as it's the only one I had (it did work with the latest game version though).

The Xbox One career is getting closer and closer. 🤣
Try the earlier 1.0.5 version (this version doesn't require SDK creation in order to run) of Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod Manager, which you can find here - https://github.com/GalaxyEham/FrostyToolSuite/releases

I did a test run with that Frosty version this morning, and was able to get FIPv2 up and running with vanilla FIFA 19 (I've added a couple of screenshots).

Attachments

• FMM 1.0.5.PNG
    FMM 1.0.5.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Brescia.PNG
    Brescia.PNG
    841.6 KB · Views: 16
Try the earlier 1.0.5 version (this version doesn't require SDK creation in order to run) of Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod Manager, which you can find here - https://github.com/GalaxyEham/FrostyToolSuite/releases

I did a test run with that Frosty version this morning, and was able to get FIPv2 up and running with vanilla FIFA 19 (I've added a couple of screenshots).
Thanks man, apparently everything works with the 1.0.5 version of Frosty Editor (for creating compatible .fbmod files) and Frosty Mod Manager (to load them). Here's a shot from my first match with FIP v 2.0 (Pescara vs. Salernitana):
FIFA 19_2023.10.26-21.32.png

Thank you soooo much man! ❤️

I just need the patience to correct kit details (collars, number and font colours) and hotspots for at least Serie B teams, now.

Last edited:
Gameplay is definitely better with the vanilla version. There aren’t major game breaking bugs, but there are a range of stability issues (freezes, crashes), realism bugs and visual issues you will encounter (have a look at the Title Update history here to get an idea of what was fixed later https://fifauteam.com/fifa-19-update-server-history/ ).

Thinking back, the one big Career Mode bug with FIFA 19 was the -1 Dynamic Potential issue, but I’m pretty sure that was introduced by a post launch Title Update and then fixed in Title Update 7, so it might not be a problem for you.

Heads up if you’re interested in playing the 1.00 vanilla version on PC rather than Xbox - it can still be found online, see https://www.soccerfandom.com/2017/11/fifa-19-official-updates.html?m=1 (EDIT - Should work once extracted, as long as you own the full game on EA App and have ran it at least once).

Thank you so much for sharing that. I always wanted to try the original version of this game and didn't manage until tonight and your tips. It definitely plays a much more interesting game than the updated version which feels softer/muddier.

The more I play this game the more I think that this has potential (and I feel a little guilty for not having played it enough at its release).

It's not perfect, of course, but it's good (especially on Xbox One, I don't really know why but I still think it's veeeery slightly better than the PC version, even if I'm playing the 1.0 version also on PC now).

Maybe it's just that I rediscovered it now after years of not playing it (I dismissed it way too quickly at the beginning, saying "OK the AI is cheating, no way that that pressing and tiki-taka can be performed by a one-and-a-half-star team" but now it doesn't even feel that annoying), maybe it's just me lowering my expectations as years go by, but the truth is that I'm enjoying it and playing it way more often than I'm doing with more recent titles (e.g. FC 24, which I own but which I almost only fire up for "Clubs").

1701470503994.png1701470717670.png

Guys, does anyone know why I can't request a Transfer in My Player Career? Whenever I press "Request Transfer", it just takes me straight to "Retire" option.. There are a few weeks left in my second season, and it seems a little strange that it doesn't give me this option.. Any help would be appreciated,, thanks!!

Last edited:
View attachment 249653View attachment 249654

Guys, does anyone know why I can't request a Transfer in My Player Career? Whenever I press "Request Transfer", it just takes me straight to "Retire" option.. There are a few weeks left in my second season, and it seems a little strange that it doesn't give me this option.. Any help would be appreciated,, thanks!!
You will probably have to wait for the transfer window to open? Maybe, your club is not willing to transfer you? Just my guesses.

Gotta love this game (playing on Xbox One but hey, the console thread is dead and buried).

Imagine you're playing with a 4-2-3-1, even if you have no actual CAM in your squad, but just a couple of players that can adapt.
You choose your best CM and field him as a CAM, this happens:
1704030058322.png

...you then pick a ST that can also play as a CAM, sub him in for the injured one... And this happens. AGAIN.
1704030150998.png

Considering that we now have no more players that we can field in that role (at least unless we move a crucial player out of position), we'd need a replacement.

Thanks God Stephens has nothing serious and it's still transfer market time.
But we're poor. Like "broke in 3...2...1..." poor.
Time to scrape the free agents market I guess and see if we can find a player rated in the 60s that can play as a CAM and that would like to join for a ridiculously low wage.

Last edited:
is this game with mods better than ea fc 24 with mods? i own fifa 19, so if i install mod manager for a gameplay mod will it fix the midfield not tracking back stuff....?

i have set pass speed to 37, which gives it that nice slow pace like PES. makes it a bit slower for the better
hello!! Personally, the operations sports ones always work great for me... try these, they are from their latest update... full manual and world class game

I'm very new here, but I want to thank you for the forum... I love Pes and FIFA and everything that concerns soccer games... I wanted to ask you if you know of the existence of any customizable realistic camera mod in FIFA 19? also from any gfx mod? I have seen that many are paid mods... are there any free ones? I clarify that I am new to modeling in FIFA and I have only learned to use the frosty manager, I am grateful for your answers, greetings from Colombia

hello!! Personally, the operations sports ones always work great for me... try these, they are from their latest update... full manual and world class game

Yes, the ones I posted are basically the OS final ones but with modified sprint/acc and first touch error.

I make FIFA 19 mods....for free you can check them out

I'll take a look bro, although I have a question, do the mods work with cracked FIFA 19?... They look interesting, I'm a beginner in FIFA modeling, I only know how to modify with the frosty manager, I'll see what I can do, thank you very much :TTTH:

Back
Top Bottom