FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Wow, without the radar! How could you know the GK was that high?
Because he kept the ball in from close the sideline. From that moment I thought ‘RECORDDDD’ that’s the moment the video started. (in the second view you see the GK’s mistake) After that I pressed square nearly full and this happened haha.

What a game..

OJ0IqJg.png

IILoqNc.png

xsPRul4.png

W0kvFth.png

EWAVXmm.png

tHAP8Tz.png

UNLOmKD.png

4EPJwaD.png

fNkxnYH.png

opoR6RX.png

YyFjNIV.png

AFunyWA.png

M3PkGHM.png

Sorry mate idk what you mean? You mean you have the old trainer and can’t install a new one ?
I mean, the trainer works but I still have the gameplay advice buttons ( Q to shoot, D to lob) around that small circle.

Where do I install the trainer mod? Because I created a file named presentation and put it on sceneasset

I mean, the trainer works but I still have the gameplay advice buttons ( Q to shoot, D to lob) around that small circle.

Where do I install the trainer mod? Because I created a file named presentation and put it on sceneasset
@papinho81 can you help? Didn’t you shared a trainer file a while ago?

You should have a look at the camera mods I shared a while ago, it comes with an edited trainer to be able to play with non official gameplay camera. @Anth James camera mod might have a more advanced version than mine.

I have a problem with fifa16 fip 7.0 basically all the players in the database are 7 years younger than in reality, how can I solve it? Thank you
That’s because the game was released in 2016 and it takes the ages from 2016. If you start a career or tournament this should be fixed.

Some random moments.

V1.00 still Pap?
i thought you guys were overstating the difference, but i recently started playing with 1.01 rather than 1.07 and its very noticeable how nerfed the AI is in 1.07. The main difference for me is that the AI is a lot better at passing the ball around, rather than how they tend to mindlessly dribble in 1.07, and they end up scoring some real nice goals against me.

This video demonstrates some of the nice passing the AI does, as well as some nice FIFA 16 moments (Seedorf being a tank, Nesta and Pirlo tackles):

Some AI goals:

And one blooter i scored with Balottelli #whyalwaysme:

Last edited:
i thought you guys were overstating the difference, but i recently started playing with 1.01 rather than 1.07 and its very noticeable how nerfed the AI is in 1.07. The main difference for me is that the AI is a lot better at passing the ball around, rather than how they tend to mindlessly dribble in 1.07, and they end up scoring some real nice goals against me.

And one blooter i scored with Balottelli #whyalwaysme:

v1.00 is much better than v1.01 as well! Have you got v1.00?

Back
Top Bottom