FIFA 16 new version of crack

Fixed some bugs.
Improved code General improvements to system stability to improve user experience.

Legitimate Crash Causes: Game File Corruption Strange drivers connected to PC Run the game on ARM64 based CPUs

For now I have no problems with the other crack, I just wanted to know if this crack achieves stability when using CG Server

so what gameplay, updated teams and visual mods can you use with the cracked version. Currtenly on football life that i love but would like to try this too

so what gameplay, updated teams and visual mods can you use with the cracked version. Currtenly on football life that i love but would like to try this too
To play career mode i use Fifia Infinity Patch 16 v 7.1 and Supernova final gameplay. Works perfect.I play also on low speed + cheatengine speedhack with 0,92 value to get the game speed similar to football life.Many of fifa players use also Anth's ball physics so you can try it:)

Last edited:
Guys, the crack is the version 1.0 or 1.7? Because if i am right the 1.0 version of the game had some problems with ball physics and they fixed it in version 1.7

Guys, the crack is the version 1.0 or 1.7? Because if i am right the 1.0 version of the game had some problems with ball physics and they fixed it in version 1.7
Many users on this forum wrotes that crack version its not 1.0 . This is updated version of the game but all of users wants 1.0 version because supossedly that version gives the best gameplay.
I haven't read anywhere that version 1.0 has problems with ball physics. But cracked 1.0 version doesnt exist yet

Back
Top Bottom