FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

I haven’t come across any for original season, but some of the later/alternate versions of Moddingway for FIFA 15 have other seasons of the Brasileirao included. Here’s a link to one for the 2017 season - https://www.balkanpesbox.com/forum/topic/3200-fifa-15-moddingway-mod-v-1000/
Hey bro, I followed all the directions (extract files, copy all files to FIFA folder, run moddingway installer as admin, run moddingway selector as admin), and still no Brasileirao to be found., either on exhibition or career mode. This also happened when I tried installing 18.0.0 AIO, a more recent version. Was wondering if perhaps this happened to you too. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey bro, I followed all the directions (extract files, copy all files to FIFA folder, run moddingway installer as admin, run moddingway selector as admin), and still no Brasileirao to be found., either on exhibition or career mode. This also happened when I tried installing 18.0.0 AIO, a more recent version. Was wondering if perhaps this happened to you too. Thanks.
There is a database selector (FIFA 15 MWM Selector.exe) that is installed by the patch that you need to use to select and apply the appropriate modded Moddingway database - if you don't do this, you end up with the default EA database, even with the Moddingway patch otherwise installed correctly. You also need to reset the squads once in game, and create a new squads file.

In saying that, there are some variations between the versions of the patches that are easy to miss - so I've put together a quick guide to the Moddingway patches for you and others to use.

In doing this, I even found working links to the original season (which includes the Brasileirao)!

The following three seasons have the Brasileirao:
Original, FIFA 15 Season (14/15) - 2.40 All-In-One, Apply Database 6.0 - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sgh8rac65l74c/Moddingway_Fifa15_2.4_AIO_UploadBy_colorzpe@moddingway
FIFA 16 Season (15/16) - 4.51 All-In-One, Apply Database 8.0 - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v21z20z7or1ah/FI-XV-4.5.1-AIO-Season1516
FIFA 17 Season (16/17) - 7.00 All-In-One, Apply Database 10.0 - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3xdkrqg66rwva/FI-XV-MWM700AIO

No Brasileirao (for whatever reason, the Moddingway crew didn't include it in this version).
FIFA 18 Season (17/18) - 18.00 All-In-One, Apply Database 12.0 - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dcsmoxd66z40v/
FIFA 18 + World Cup 2018 - Install 18.00 All-In-One, Install 19.00 Update https://www.mediafire.com/file/45r2o725n22ulel/FI-XV-MWM1900.rar , Install 20.00 Update https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xa5e87p8q5u2e8/FI-XV-MWM2000.rar/file , Apply World Cup Database

Enjoy!

Last edited:
1696976136276.png1696976092205.png

@Tibokan Hey bro, I reinstalled everything and applied the FIFA 17 season for FIFA 15 Moddingway patch (7.00 AIO, ran the installer as admin, then applied Database 10.0 using the moddingway selector), and I'm still not getting Brasileirao.. I wonder what the issue could be? I appreciate your help..

View attachment 240521View attachment 240520

@Tibokan Hey bro, I reinstalled everything and applied the FIFA 17 season for FIFA 15 Moddingway patch (7.00 AIO, ran the installer as admin, then applied Database 10.0 using the moddingway selector), and I'm still not getting Brasileirao.. I wonder what the issue could be? I appreciate your help..
I can tell by Cercle Brugge being in your screenshot that you’ve still got the default squads running (Cercle Brugge was in the Jupiter Pro for 14/15 and was relegated that year, not to return for a few seasons until 18/19). Delete your FIFA 15 folder in Documents, rerun game, reset squads in game to default, create new Squads file. Should solve it.

I will send you some screens..

1. FIFA 15 Folder deleted
1696978588440.png

2. Start the game. Reset all Squads
1696978798318.png

3, Reapply database
1696978877818.png

4. Still no Brasileirao, and Cercle Brugge is in there (Strangely enough, the K-League is re-named China Super League after running the selector)
1696978978060.png

Am I missing any steps?

I will send you some screens..

1. FIFA 15 Folder deleted
View attachment 240524

2. Start the game. Reset all Squads
View attachment 240525

3, Reapply database
View attachment 240526

4. Still no Brasileirao, and Cercle Brugge is in there (Strangely enough, the K-League is re-named China Super League after running the selector)
View attachment 240527

Am I missing any steps?
Not sure what's going wrong for you - I just did a test with 240AIO for the Original Season, and with 700AIO for the 16/17 Season. Both are working fine on my end (see screenshots showing my favourite Brasileirao team, Palmeiras, in both versions showing up correctly).

Steps I followed:
1. Download fresh FIFA 15 folder via EA App
2. Copy in AIO files into FIFA 15 folder
3. Run Moddingway Installer
4. Apply Database
5. Play Game

Do you have the full, purchased version of the game? If not, then the only guess I have is that the Moddingway mods do not work with the cracked version that is available, for whatever reason (perhaps the Moddingway mods require the fully updated version of the game to work correctly).

Attachments

• Palmeiras 240AIO.PNG
    Palmeiras 240AIO.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Palmeiras 700AIO.PNG
    Palmeiras 700AIO.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Not sure what's going wrong for you - I just did a test with 240AIO for the Original Season, and with 700AIO for the 16/17 Season. Both are working fine on my end (see screenshots showing my favourite Brasileirao team, Palmeiras, in both versions showing up correctly).

Steps I followed:
1. Download fresh FIFA 15 folder via EA App
2. Copy in AIO files into FIFA 15 folder
3. Run Moddingway Installer
4. Apply Database
5. Play Game

Do you have the full, purchased version of the game? If not, then the only guess I have is that the Moddingway mods do not work with the cracked version that is available, for whatever reason (perhaps the Moddingway mods require the fully updated version of the game to work correctly).
Ahh, there you go, I have the archive.org version, so probably moddingway is not compatible with this version.

Anyway, I really appreciate all your help., going through all the steps, testing and everything. Thanks. :)

Ahh, there you go, I have the archive.org version, so probably moddingway is not compatible with this version.

Anyway, I really appreciate all your help., going through all the steps, testing and everything. Thanks. :)
No worries. Worth noting that legitimate keys for FIFA 15 are not too expensive (compared to the prices for some of the other FIFAs from that era). Only 20 euros or so from places like Kinguin with the Allkeyshop coupon codes, well worth it in my opinion if you like the Ignite gameplay and AI (I personally have FIFA 15 in my top 3 FIFAs of all time, with 16 and 19).

Thanks for the tip! Will definitely look into the keys that you mention! :)

I agree, the dribbling in 15 is a pleasure, I'm really enjoying it as well as 16 (probably the all-time classic), and 19 (I'm playing a player career there and I really love the atmosphere and pacing, a very underrated title!)

It should be compatible because modding is about modifying the database (size and content) and adding/replacing models and texture.
One important step you might have missed is, once you applied your patch version, go in game and reset the squad to default so it reads you new "default" database.

Last edited:
I have been having a gamebreaking bug after EA replaced orgin with the new EA app. The starts correctly at first, but halfway throughout a match the screen becomes grey and I can't see anything. The audio still seems to be playing but nothing I do seemed to bring the screen back. My only option is to forcibly close the game.

After trying to troubleshoot this issue, it seems like disabling the EA overlay stops the grey screen bug from appearing, or at least it seems to be [Finished 2 matches without getting the bug]. But then I realized something. Unlike Origin, you can't disable the overlay per game. If you disable it, it gets disabled for every other game 💀 Also EA app seems to be locked to 30 fps, scrolling through the app feels so laggy.

Hi all, wondering if anyone has got the final official squad update from the EA servers saved on their hard drive (contained within Documents/FIFA 15/0/FIFA15). If so, I would be very grateful if you could please share a copy with me?

It's something that is impossible to get hold of now that the servers are offline, and I haven't found a copy anywhere online despite my best efforts.

I'm keen to do a vanilla original season playthrough of FIFA 15 with the post-winter squads without having to mess around with any database mods.

Hi all, wondering if anyone has got the final official squad update from the EA servers saved on their hard drive (contained within Documents/FIFA 15/0/FIFA15). If so, I would be very grateful if you could please share a copy with me?

It's something that is impossible to get hold of now that the servers are offline, and I haven't found a copy anywhere online despite my best efforts.

I'm keen to do a vanilla original season playthrough of FIFA 15 with the post-winter squads without having to mess around with any database mods.
I have searched everywhere across the internet for the latest official squad updates for FIFA 15 after I saw your post. No luck. If you go to sofifa.com (and similar websites), you can see that the last official squad/roster update rolled out on Sept 10, 2015. That's the only information I got, unfortunately.

I have searched everywhere across the internet for the latest official squad updates for FIFA 15 after I saw your post. No luck. If you go to sofifa.com (and similar websites), you can see that the last official squad/roster update rolled out on Sept 10, 2015. That's the only information I got, unfortunately.
I appreciate the effort @DevPlays Hopefully someone who played this when it was still online will have it backed up!

On an unrelated note, I've been experimenting with the vanilla version of FIFA 15 (EXE dated 11 September 2014) and it feels very different to the fully patched version in a good way. It is almost similar to FIFA 16 v1.00 in that it is slower and meatier on the ball and when passing/shooting, and the animations in particular feel and look a lot nicer than the (in my opinion) very sped up version (even on slow) we got fully patched.

For anyone interested in experimenting, you can download it from archive.org - https://archive.org/details/FIFA15.Ultimate.Team.Edition.Update4

Just run the main installer (and disregard the Crack [assuming you own the game on EA App] and Update folders), install the files somewhere, and then move the folder across to your FIFA 15 install location, do the usual rename trick and run the game.

You can also use the Update folder to copy in and play Title Update 3 (EXE dated 8 November) - haven't tested this one much, but it also feels pretty good, albeit you can sense that EA has started to speed the game up a bit for the FUT crowd and it's got more of that fully patched FIFA 15 feel on the ball and movement/shooting (e.g sprints for days, missile shots on goal).

On an unrelated note, I've been experimenting with the vanilla version of FIFA 15 (EXE dated 11 September 2014) and it feels very different to the fully patched version in a good way. It is almost similar to FIFA 16 v1.00 in that it is slower and meatier on the ball and when passing/shooting, and the animations in particular feel and look a lot nicer than the (in my opinion) very sped up version (even on slow) we got fully patched.

For anyone interested in experimenting, you can download it from archive.org - https://archive.org/details/FIFA15.Ultimate.Team.Edition.Update4

Just run the main installer (and disregard the Crack [assuming you own the game on EA App] and Update folders), install the files somewhere, and then move the folder across to your FIFA 15 install location, do the usual rename trick and run the game.

You can also use the Update folder to copy in and play Title Update 3 (EXE dated 8 November) - haven't tested this one much, but it also feels pretty good, albeit you can sense that EA has started to speed the game up a bit for the FUT crowd and it's got more of that fully patched FIFA 15 feel on the ball and movement/shooting (e.g sprints for days, missile shots on goal).
do you have a mod that can be applied to this version?

do you have a mod that can be applied to this version?
I haven’t tried any specifically myself yet but I think most mods you find should work. Mod installation pre-FIFA 17 is generally paste files in the right place and regenerate BH, a process which doesn’t usually require a specific game version to be installed (based on my experience modding FIFA 16 1.00 and 1.07).

Here’s an original season one you can try, Moddingway 2.4 AIO - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sgh8rac65l74c/Moddingway_Fifa15_2.4_AIO_UploadBy_colorzpe@moddingway

Last edited:
I appreciate the effort @DevPlays Hopefully someone who played this when it was still online will have it backed up!
@Skoczek from the Soccergaming forums to the rescue, have now found it thanks to him. For anyone interested, here's a mega resource of gathered FIFA DBs and Squad Updates for the last 30 years of FIFA games that Skoczek has very kindly put together and shared - http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-dbs-since-fifa-98-download.6469756/

Quick guide - to install a squad update on FIFA 15, create a new Squad file in game, exit, find that newly created folder in Documents/FIFA 15/0/FIFA15/ and copy in/replace the DATA file with your squad update DATA file. To install a DB, place in Game Location/FIFA 15/data/db and regenerate using your favourite BH regenerator (I like CG File Explorer 16, which works fine for 15 as well). You can then create a new squad file using that DB by going in game, resetting squads to default and then saving a new Squad file.

Last edited:

Ive always had issues with people saying that fifa 15 is fast, a bit more arcade.
Im playing the vanilla version and its probably (gameplay wise) my fav Fifa.
Like you said,slower more heavy.
Great game

Hey bro! Just purchased a key for FIFA 15, and so I have the full game now. :) Now it's time to choose a patch, I was thinking either Moddingway or the European Expansion Patch! (I am playing Brasileirao in PES 2021, so I think I might go with EEP).. Do you have any suggestions for good patches, preferably ones that add multiple leagues? Cheers!

1708149660050.png

Round 2 of ridiculous transfer requests: :LOL:

Dude, you're in GALICIA, SPAIN, like right next to the border with Portugal? What are you talkin' about "the weather"? Hahahaha. Plus your familiy's a stone's throw away. Now watch him move to Newcastle or something. :LMAO:

Last edited:
View attachment 263713

Round 2 of ridiculous transfer requests: :LOL:

Dude, you're in GALICIA, SPAIN, like right next to the border with Portugal? What are you talkin' about "the weather"? Hahahaha. Plus your familiy's a stone's throw away. Now watch him move to Newcastle or something. :LMAO:
Are these guys your bench players and not starters? Well, I had a few like these in 15 sometimes in my United Season, except I'd think the player's that asked to leave (albeit with an excuse of course) were actually decent, it was just that I was building something else so they didn't get playing time.... although they still came off the bench a lot etc. And suddenly they want to leave xD

But this is happening way too often imo for you, I'd just throw them out for Swap deals or money and get better players. Deportivo is a good club to manage of course - I think it's impossible now - but maybe in 2015 ish you could attempt recreating a similar squad to the Super Depor

@cleanslate Funnily enough, they are both starters! (German Lux and Luisinho). I sold Lux and Luisinho is starting for me (has been doing so for my entire second season). It's interesting how he's saying it's not the club or the manager, but just homesickness haha. I think it's something to do with the algorithm that no matter how much you're playing them, they're probably going to be disgruntled anyway, which in a way can happen in real life.

BTW, if you wanna read a bit more, here's the link to my story. :) It's a first season recap.

@cleanslate Funnily enough, they are both starters! (German Lux and Luisinho). I sold Lux and Luisinho is starting for me (has been doing so for my entire second season). It's interesting how he's saying it's not the club or the manager, but just homesickness haha. I think it's something to do with the algorithm that no matter how much you're playing them, they're probably going to be disgruntled anyway, which in a way can happen in real life.

BTW, if you wanna read a bit more, here's the link to my story. :) It's a first season recap.

They probably would like a wage raise too lol, that can sometimes make them happy suddenly.

I'll check the first season out :)

Ive always had issues with people saying that fifa 15 is fast, a bit more arcade.
Im playing the vanilla version and its probably (gameplay wise) my fav Fifa.
Like you said,slower more heavy.
Great game
How do you play it ? with sliders ? do you use ini files ? can you share some settings, I just got fifa 13 v - 1.7 from archive.org and it doesn't start, but pes 5 and fifa 12 work , so weird ... such a shame because I collected 200 mb of mods from all over internet for it :( . I really like the old seasons.

Back
Top Bottom