Evo-Web's GFX

Re: StuartCulli's GFX

Just so everyone knows this is NOT a request thread. It's just so I can show my GFX off, cos I'm insecure and need approval from people I will never meet ;)

Here's me latest;

MartinsSigcopy-1.png

JayZ.png

Yeh these look great, almost as good as the Division 2 Euro avatars...............................oh wait you didnt finish them!!!!!:TD:

thats why I quit the league Stuart, all your fault

:CRY:

The league quit itself, so I never did them in the end ;))

CAN U DO MEES CRISTIANO RONALDO ONE PLZZZ! MAN U IS DA BEST U PWND GRAHFXXXXX!!!! LOLZ!!!

These are good but they look the same as every single other football sig. They all seem to come from the same tutorials so all end up looking the same.

They do look cool though :D

I really like the second signature. Even though it's pretty simple I think it looks great. The colour tone is nice and those lines at the bottom are great as well. Nice work. :))

Regarding Martins' signature, I got to agree with Noted, it lacks originality. There's nothing wrong with it, apart from a few tweaks I think you could make, like blending in Martins better and maybe adding a simple text. Other than that I think all you need is practice. ;))

By the way, I've just finished this wallpaper. Let me know what you all think. :DD

Maybe you could change the thread name to something more general, so I could also post my stuff here, if you don't mind, Stuart? :DD

Can you do that Torres on a darker background miguel? Me likes it a lot

I really like the second signature. Even though it's pretty simple I think it looks great. The colour tone is nice and those lines at the bottom are great as well. Nice work. :))

Regarding Martins' signature, I got to agree with Noted, it lacks originality. There's nothing wrong with it, apart from a few tweaks I think you could make, like blending in Martins better and maybe adding a simple text. Other than that I think all you need is practice. ;))

By the way, I've just finished this wallpaper. Let me know what you all think. :DD

Maybe you could change the thread name to something more general, so I could also post my stuff here, if you don't mind, Stuart? :DD

My new background, thanks miguel :)

Yeah sorry Stuart I was referring to the Martins sig, not the Jay-Z one. Miguel that wallaper is nice!! You've got talent :D

On the Torres one could you do him getting out of a Peugeot 106 just for CW ;):banned: runs as the banning hammer will be swung!!
:LOL: Can you do him getting out of a 106 and handing over a grand to the mechanic? :lmao:

Wow Torres not looking like a 4 year old freckled faced boy for a change!

:LOL:

Heh, thanks a lot, I've just updated it a bit. You can check it and some other stuff I've done here.

CW, I can't change the background colour. I didn't cut the picture so I'm just using some coloured layers above it, I can't make it any darker. :DOH:

Very nice Noted, the render effect with the background is just immense. The text fits in very well, and the outerglow works very well.

Overall a great wallpaper, I would use it, but it wont fit my screen.

I really like it to be honest. I just think the render stands out too much, it could be blended into the background better, and I'm not too keen on the small text and the little flag. Other than that I think it looks great, Oli. :))

Incredible work Noted! I would love to be as skilled as some of you guys at stuff like this!

<----------------------------------------

I just did my own avatar, using kits and logo from Football Manager. I put some effects on the badge in the background, but not too much. I'd be interested to see what you guys think would be good effects to use on this sort of thing and what could improve it?

Ta :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom