Evo-Web's GFX

Very nice Noted, the render effect with the background is just immense. The text fits in very well, and the outerglow works very well.

Overall a great wallpaper, I would use it, but it wont fit my screen.

Tell me what size you want. I can adjust it

1600x900 - You don't have to, but if you do thanks a lot.

@ Miguel, I just realized your a GA at Soccer-Art, I know Horia quite well from there.

Incredible work Noted! I would love to be as skilled as some of you guys at stuff like this!

<----------------------------------------

I just did my own avatar, using kits and logo from Football Manager. I put some effects on the badge in the background, but not too much. I'd be interested to see what you guys think would be good effects to use on this sort of thing and what could improve it?

Ta :))

Scrap it and start again :-pp

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah, I've known him since the first SA. I know the lot like Hursty, Ste, Niran and etc. And sorry for going off-topic. :EMB:
Off topic? You're talking about graphics makers in a graphics thread...

Consider yourself banned! :banned: :w00t:

Soccer-art without a doubt, Footy Art has many leechers and the quality of design there is much lower. Soccer-art is well established, while FA is only numbers. FA works towards icons and signatures, while SA work on wallpapers.

I'd use SA , the designers they have there are immense and outclass the FA designers.

Last edited:
I used to do graphics, but havn't been arsed to do any for a long time.
I was never that good though.

Here's some of my stuff:
beckham3ew6.jpg

mifsudck1.jpg

torresuy1.jpg

solskjaeryk5.jpg

terryyx8.jpg

rooneyxc5.jpg

I have made other stuff but I put them on an image hosting site that got closed down :(.

I really like the Rooney signature, in my opinion it's the best out of all those you posted. The difference between this one and the Beckham one is huge, there's a lot of improvement there. ;))

Which is better? Soccer-Art or Footy Art? Footy Art seems to have more people on it

Matt summed it up perfectly, but well, I'm highly biased. :DD Soccer-Art has always been the best site related to football wallpapers. We've always destroyed Footiearts in terms of bandwidth.

We have just moved to a new platform (OleOle) that will give us all a lot more exposure since this new portal is expected to be the ultimate fooball site in 1-2 years. Take a look and register. :DD

By the way, here are some of the wallpapers we have come up with lately:

I really like the Rooney signature, in my opinion it's the best out of all those you posted. The difference between this one and the Beckham one is huge, there's a lot of improvement there. ;))

Matt summed it up perfectly, but well, I'm highly biased. :DD Soccer-Art has always been the best site related to football wallpapers. We've always destroyed Footiearts in terms of bandwidth.

We have just moved to a new platform (OleOle) that will give us all a lot more exposure since this new portal is expected to be the ultimate fooball site in 1-2 years. Take a look and register. :DD

By the way, here are some of the wallpapers we have come up with lately:

Great teamwork Miguel :LOL:, I think some of these guys should take a look at Benits work.

Back
Top Bottom