EURO 2012 DLC Pack

Re: No Euro Game From EA

Ha ha, the page now says 'A PS3 Game". Perhaps they had it removed until the game is announced.

Is Simon Humber still in charge of the tournament titles? His Twitter's made reference a few times in the past month to gathering audio. No telling if that's for FIFA 13 or a Euro title, though.

The last couple of tournament games were released around April time if I remember right. If EA are making a Euro 2012 game they better fucking hurry with some press releases.

The last couple of tournament games were released around April time if I remember right. If EA are making a Euro 2012 game they better fucking hurry with some press releases.

Yeah your right so if they are bringing a Euro game out you would expect the PR drive to be happening very soon. Could be they didnt want the license anymore as they did drop the Champions League license due to poor sales however if this was the case then surly Konami would of picked it up?

Well they just released FIFA street...and European competitions haven't wrapped up yet. If they do bring out a game, they still have ample time to get out the press releases ;)

Ah, cheers for the clarification Placebo. Had thought I remembered a different role for him but was unusure.

WC 2010 was out in early May, I think? Maybe the very end of April? Seems a bit late in the day to not have even announced it. If anything you'd have expected Street to be pushed back rather than impinge on Euro 2012, if it meant the announcement would be this late.

damm why diddnt 2K Sports get the licence? they would have had a proper go at it and most likely put fifa to shame

Yeah like Prizefighter...

Doesn't mean anything. 2k Sports owns various studios. Some good, some bad.
And Venom games went under anyway, so why bring up their last game? I doubt that if 2k got the license, they would bring back a defunct studio to waste their money.

Doesn't mean anything. 2k Sports owns various studios. Some good, some bad.
And Venom games went under anyway, so why bring up their last game? I doubt that if 2k got the license, they would bring back a defunct studio to waste their money.

Because it's the only 2k sports game that ever interested me, because for years I read people saying if "2k made a ..... game it'll be awesome". It's irrelevant what studio made it, 2k signed off on the budget for it, 2k signed off on the alpha for it, 2k signed off on the beta for it, 2k signed off on the gold master for it, and it was shit, monumentally shit.

So I will bring it up every time anyone says "2k should make a football game it'll be awesome", thanks.

Because it's the only 2k sports game that ever interested me, because for years I read people saying if "2k made a ..... game it'll be awesome". It's irrelevant what studio made it, 2k signed off on the budget for it, 2k signed off on the alpha for it, 2k signed off on the beta for it, 2k signed off on the gold master for it, and it was shit, monumentally shit.

So I will bring it up every time anyone says "2k should make a football game it'll be awesome", thanks.

:LMAO:

OK.

As you can tell I take my passion for the sport of boxing very seriously ;) And they better not think of trying to make a fishing game neither ;)

FIFA sucks Balls. So do %100 of all ea sports titles. They all lack soul and individuality. 2k is the stones ea sports are the fucking monkeys.

fight night, madden, fifa and tiger woods have all been quality games IMO. NHL also back in the day.

Sorry bro madden is terrible, mike Tyson's punch out was more fun then fight night...

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

EA games sell a hell of a lot of copies and are the leading sellers in most genres of sports games for a reason....and it aint just pretty advertising and sponsors....in my opinion ;)

So every single EA sports game is great?

Every Fight Night to date pissed on Prizefighter from a great height, every Knockout Kings (EA precursor to Fight Night) pissed on Prizefighter from a great height, I have no interest in any other EA Sports title beyond Boxing or Football thus no opinion or interest in the "greatness" or lack thereof for their other sports titles.

FIFA sucks Balls. So do %100 of all ea sports titles.

mike Tyson's punch out was more fun then fight night...

I guess life would be dull if there wasn't at least one person posting moronic things to troll a thread.

Bad news chaps. Euro 2012 coming as FIFA 12 DLC. I take from this their will be no gameplay improvements, waste of time

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/euro12

Interesting, no buy from me so couldn't care either way.

shame because the last one and the world cup game were good improvements. oh well i think ill leave this then. im not paying 16 quid for a few stadiums and a few extra teams

Thats what some people get for sayin that WC and Euro games can be done as DLC to a full on FIFA title like. I remember readin stuff like this on forums over the past few years of people sayin "Rip Off EA releasin a game that contains half of FIFA's content" etc. "Do it as DLC".

1800 MS points or £15.99, I guess its better than a full price release...

Back
Top Bottom