EA WRC

raul_ole

Champions League
11 August 2005
POLAND
! REAL MADRID !
What do You think? Just finished 5h EA trial. Definitely buying IT. Amazing real life tracks, outstanding cars and enviorontment sounds. Very good gfx. Superb car handling and forcefeedback feeling. Other WRC games like generations should be found in lays packs compared to this. Feels premium. They did a great job. I want to play more

One minus is car should get much more dirty in every conditions. Game can shutter at times but not common they will fix IT its weird because other than that game runs Perfectly on rtx 3070. Music in replays is really nice

I really enjoyed the trial - the career mode on the "long" setting seems really, really deep (9 races in the first event alone, and that's not to mention building your own car, hiring your own staff etc.)...

Gameplay is the best I've experienced in a rally game. There's been a couple of times where I've thought "I've just come off the track and I should have less traction than you've given me", but only on the odd occasion.

However, playing on Xbox Series X (which should have no issues), the framerate can be rough. There have been several occasions during a race where the entire game has frozen for 1-2 seconds before carrying on, like someone has pressed the pause button (and the pre-race scenes often have obvious tearing).

One of the most impressive gaming videos I think I've ever seen, in terms of the skill and in terms of the game/gameplay.

I felt genuinely physically ill at the speed of the car, and it's not even real. So impressive.

Hows this game on a controller?
I bought WRC10 for the xbox and couldn't go 2 turns without wrecking my car.
Are there enough assists for it to be more casual? Im not looking for the full sim experience in rally.

Hows this game on a controller?
I bought WRC10 for the xbox and couldn't go 2 turns without wrecking my car.
Are there enough assists for it to be more casual? Im not looking for the full sim experience in rally.
It's alright with a controller. More accessible compared to Dirt 2.0. You'll need some assists on though. Performance is bad. This is the 3rd game in a row I uninstalled (Forza Motorsport and Alan Wake 2 the others) because of the horrendous optimisation.
On the other hand I got Talos Principle 2 which is an Unreal Engine 5 game and the optimisation is fantastic.

One of the most impressive gaming videos I think I've ever seen, in terms of the skill and in terms of the game/gameplay.

I felt genuinely physically ill at the speed of the car, and it's not even real. So impressive.

She have absolutley amazing driving skills!

And yea, EA Sports WRC is a must have! :BRMM:

There's only one thing that spoils it for me ... they really can't make the spectators' heads move to follow the car?

Back
Top Bottom