EA SPORTS FC 24

A Rant.

Took a break from offline to have another go at online seasons...

While you get the occasional thrilling games online against another human, as per usual the rest of it is a murderous rage inducing toxic shit hole.

Why does EA allow:

• Unskippable long goal celebrations that also include panning to the crowd, yet they disable match intros to encourage "getting on with it"?
  • Wankers who pause the game every 2 minutes in seemingly unlimited abundance, while the pause timer is a FULL 60 SECONDS WTF?
  • What's the point in having the option to restrict your opponent's team to match the quality of yours when it your 3 star team endlessly matches France, PSG and Man City endlessly anyway?
Not to mention the vanilla game's shit goalkeepers, unstoppable pace and Dragonball Z style ninja dribbling that makes you wanna shove the fat end of the dual sense up your fucking arse to distract you from the helplessness and suffering you're experiencing onscreen.

What has this world come to? How have we come so far 7 years ago only for this monstrosity to be so normalised, monetised and capitalised on?

The most disastrous part of FC 24 is when the ball falls under the feet of dribbler and speed players! It means that I feel nauseous that I can't describe in any way!

How could they make this part so awful ? how ? It means that it is beautiful and makes you feel nauseous. For example, I take the ball under the feet of Jamal Musiala and Florian Wirtz and, for example, I want to dribble with them and enjoy the technical movements and foot to the ball of such players. Result ? A disaster in every sense. An absolute disaster.

I remember how much I enjoyed playing in PES 2021 when the ball went under the feet of technical players like Philippe Coutinho, and I mean players like this.

You really should not play with dribbler players in FC 24. It is shameful and a big tragedy. Because when the ball falls under the feet of technical players and dribblers, you will face a game that seems to have been made centuries ago. Even I cannot say centuries ago and generations ago. Because there is no football game in the past generations that I remember, the movements of the feet to the ball and playing with speed players and especially technical and dribblers were designed so disastrously.

Especially since the technologies related to animation in previous generations were much older and more backward than the current generation. Nowadays, graphics engines have seen great advances. Technologies related to motion capture and animation have also seen great progress, but the output of work in the animation department in football games in the current generation has become a big and disastrous setback.

Due to the fast response time of the animations related to the dribbling section, this section is completely focused on an online competitive game that sacrifices physics completely. In a way, it can be said that the case of football games is closed for me. From time to time, I play this FC 24 game due to my crazy interest in football and addiction to football games. There is no other football game available for us to test.

I am deeply disappointed and have no hope that FC 25 will be announced, that maybe the dev team will listen to us, the fans of simulation soccer games. Their priority is online gamers and especially gamers in the ultimate mod sector. This game has fundamental problems in some parts. Physics has no meaning at all in the part of foot to ball movements. The rotations of the players are like rockets, and even the animations of the players are very ugly and artificially designed. Also, the game has a lot of problems in transferring from one animation to another, and some of the running animations of the players are designed very artificially.

The technical problems of the gameplay also have their place and need a long discussion. But there is no hearing that anyone can hear our voice. Unfortunately, our generation of simulator football lovers has reached the end of the line and we have reached the end of the road. A bitter and painful ending.​

Last edited:
Both world cup dlcs in FIFA 18 and FIFA 23 were released about two weeks before the tournaments started. They were just an added tournament and of course FUT related stuff, so nowhere near of what you'd expect from a standalone game.

So I wouldn't expect the Euros DLC before mid/end of May.

Absolute sham of a game as it stands, wont be long till its a free to play card fest, and single player will be gone forever. im still playing a 9 year old PES game, technically, its better on the pitch than anything available today.

Back
Top Bottom