EA FC 24 (and others) Create TV Logo for Live Editor Tutorial

S
Ones who are not shown there are generic
So I can I do different logos for champions league, serie an and la liga all in generic? Let’s say paramount for champions league, Bein sports for la liga, etc..? Thanks for the response.

S

So I can I do different logos for champions league, serie an and la liga all in generic? Let’s say paramount for champions league, Bein sports for la liga, etc..? Thanks for the response.
That's kind of how it works, i would recommend checking some work like from mh82 tv logos for fifa 23, and in the mod manager see which files it affects so you have an idea what affects what, but i attached that printscreen to show some leagues have specific logos, the rest will use the generic one, unless, infact you can use different ones for european competitions, but i did not try it, i can try it later tho!

quick question, I have live editor, but how do you have the root files and all that brought straight up? I don't have that when i go to look into live editor

Reactions: MTS
The tutorial works amazingly well thank you, the only issue i have is getting a logo to show up for Serie A, not even the default shows up and I have no idea of the file name; was wondering if anyone else runs Serie A.

• Love
quick question, I have live editor, but how do you have the root files and all that brought straight up? I don't have that when i go to look into live editor
Hey there! Im not sure but i think when you are ingame and go to File Browser in Live Editor you can right click on > [ LEGACY ] and select to export files, but im not so sure anymore.

The tutorial works amazingly well thank you, the only issue i have is getting a logo to show up for Serie A, not even the default shows up and I have no idea of the file name; was wondering if anyone else runs Serie A.
Thank you! I am playing in Serie A with no issues, it should use the generic logo that's why it's not specific :D

Hey there! Im not sure but i think when you are ingame and go to File Browser in Live Editor you can right click on > [ LEGACY ] and select to export files, but im not so sure anymore.

Thank you! I am playing in Serie A with no issues, it should use the generic logo that's why it's not specific :D
Thanks for the reply, I’ll do another test in kick off because it’s not loading in my career mode.

• Love
Any chance you would know why the logos are now getting cut off and doesn't show the full creation? I set the parameters at 256 by 128 but half my logo doesn't appear?

Attachments

• universo.png
    universo.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Any chance you would know why the logos are now getting cut off and doesn't show the full creation? I set the parameters at 256 by 128 but half my logo doesn't appear?
This is the full image but it only shows like the peacock and UNI. I am not figuring out and it is bugging me for sure. I had it working a couple weeks back. In the editor it shows up just fine.

This is the full image but it only shows like the peacock and UNI. I am not figuring out and it is bugging me for sure. I had it working a couple weeks back. In the editor it shows up just fine.
Oh man that sucks! Im not sure why, have you changed any live editor settings or something? I re created that tv logo and it's working fine, I added it to bundesliga but you can just change the name and put in the leagues you want, i'll leave the file here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vkcl0206rru79cd/overlay_7105.big/file

If it's too big let me know i can make a smaller one.

Captura de ecrã 2023-12-03 155932.png

Back
Top Bottom