EA FC 24 (and others) Create Custom Goal Net Texture Tutorial

MTS

League 2
6 October 2023
Sporting CP
Hi, this is a simple texture modding tutorial so you can give a custom net look to your team, especially for generic stadiums.

1. Download Goal Net Textures and Template:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sud7jvdsfgiuw24/Goal_Net_Texture_and_Template.rar/file

2.png

2. Open the template in Photoshop or any other image editor you prefer, i usually use Photopea.com

goalpattern_template.png

3. Edit accordingly to your needs the .png file and rename it into one of the nets from the folder, that you want to replace.

I recommend not going over the logo limit it's set in the template. Template was made through the Hamburg nets.

I also recommend having the back of the net and the rest of it all the same color, as bugs may appear when using far away cameras.

Here is an example for Sporting Club Portugal in which i am replacing goalpattern_41_color:

goalpattern_template_sporting.png

4.In FMT Editor/ FIFA Editor Tool (not available yet), create your Project and search for the net you want to replace, make sure you are replacing the _color file.

5. Save your mod and apply it.

In game example:

FC24 Screenshot 2023.10.08 - 18.48.54.82.png

Hi, this is a simple texture modding tutorial so you can give a custom net look to your team, especially for generic stadiums.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sud7jvdsfgiuw24/Goal_Net_Texture_and_Template.rar/file

View attachment 240017

2. Open the template in Photoshop or any other image editor you prefer, i usually use Photopea.com

View attachment 240009

3. Edit accordingly to your needs the .png file and rename it into one of the nets from the folder, that you want to replace.

I recommend not going over the logo limit it's set in the template. Template was made through the Hamburg nets.

I also recommend having the back of the net and the rest of it all the same color, as bugs may appear when using far away cameras.

Here is an example for Sporting Club Portugal in which i am replacing goalpattern_41_color:

View attachment 240013

4.In FMT Editor/ FIFA Editor Tool (not available yet), create your Project and search for the net you want to replace, make sure you are replacing the _color file.

In game example:

View attachment 240031
Looks super nice! Thanks for the Tutorials. Would be time some more Guys discover your easy explained Tutorials. Will try to make a custom net for Bayern Munich.

Reactions: MTS
Looks super nice! Thanks for the Tutorials. Would be time some more Guys discover your easy explained Tutorials. Will try to make a custom net for Bayern Munich.
Thank you for the nice feedback, i will take a look into that type of net to see what i can figure out :)

Do you mean the colors or the net having really small squares?
Both Mate! It’s Material looks to me extraordinary for a Video game and of course the small squares too. If you could point out just a similar look and the colors adapted would be a cracker. The colors are achievable by using your Tutorial right? Idk but I really find that net shape and color very attractive. Didn’t saw that Kind often even not at FIFA 16 times where the game Files were easy to access. Or I just missed it. 😄

BTW, the look is not bad in FC 24 from the nets. And with your Tutorial of recoloring it could be a eye candy look created. Have planned to test out some net related things on the next weekend with the help of your tutorial. At FIFA 16 you could coloring The goalnet Posts behind the goal as well as the net Post inside the goal. The one that stabilizes the net on the bottom. I must send you some screenshots from my current FIFA 16 installation to showcase you that. Looks really cool. There is a FIFA 16 thread called exactly this way. Will link you this thread when I am on my Pc later. Really cool stuff at FIFA 16 that times.

Is something like this also possible in FC 24? It´s from FIFA 16
Bad news: Even though i made the net it's not working, so i think i need to wait for more tool development to try that again, i will keep the files to try again in a later date. Also the bottom of the goal can't be changed since it would require to change the entire goalpost color, and it would apply to almost all teams.

Good news is that i made your design so you just need to change to the color you want.

goalpattern_template.png

FC24 Screenshot 2023.10.09 - 17.07.15.30.pngFC24 Screenshot 2023.10.09 - 17.20.40.68.png

Last edited:
Bad news: Even though i made the net it's not working, so i think i need to wait for more tool development to try that again, i will keep the files to try again in a later date. Also the bottom of the goal can't be changed since it would require to change the entire goalpost color, and it would apply to almost all teams.

Good news is that i made your design so you just need to change to the color you want.

View attachment 240244

View attachment 240246View attachment 240247
Awesome! Many thanks for your work and effort and of course for the template to recolor. Very kind from you. Design looks amazing!
When I have recolored the net for Bayern Munich I will post some screenshots here in your thread if you don´t mind. Guys, just look what the talented @MTS have designed @Anth James @nikolapfc89

Awesome! Many thanks for your work and effort and of course for the template to recolor. Very kind from you. Design looks amazing!
When I have recolored the net for Bayern Munich I will post some screenshots here in your thread if you don´t mind. Guys, just look what the talented @MTS have designed @Anth James @nikolapfc89
No problem at all! Feel free to post whenever in my threads it's not that serious to me lol. And i am not a great modder, it's just messing around with textures 😅 but i appreciate the love!

View attachment 240017

View attachment 240009

View attachment 240013

In game example:

View attachment 240031
where are goalnets located in fifa editor? I am slowly figuring stuff out, but still struggling to locate stuff. You're tv logo tutorial really helped. Thank you and I've been creating some of my own. Very cool.

• Love
How do you assign the goal pattern to a particular team and is there ability to assign to one team only?
I haven't done it myself, but if you use RDBM from Paul's, you can open your squads/career file and go to the "teams" section and there are some goal net parameters that you should be able to assign a custom one to, still i think a better modder could be more useful with that type of question because im not 100% sure yet 😅 i will try to take a look later at it

I haven't done it myself, but if you use RDBM from Paul's, you can open your squads/career file and go to the "teams" section and there are some goal net parameters that you should be able to assign a custom one to, still i think a better modder could be more useful with that type of question because im not 100% sure yet 😅 i will try to take a look later at it
Sounds like we are both learning. Thank you. I'll post if I figure anything out

• Love
I am still slightly confused because it seems you have your net for sporting club in the stadium. How were you able to get that to show up in that stadium I guess is my question?

I am still slightly confused because it seems you have your net for sporting club in the stadium. How were you able to get that to show up in that stadium I guess is my question?
I did that by using a club without a real life stadium, so it asks you to edit it, and i assigned the goal net i modified to it!

Back
Top Bottom