E3 2009 - The Official Thread

All i heard about L4D before its release was how awesome it was and how it would destroy the ps3 then after it came out everyone said it was alright but got boring very quickly.

Splinter Cell, if it's not as dodgy as the last one yeah.

Not being blown away here.

This opening Splinter Cell demo looks better than I bet it plays, drag the guy around - game takes over... repeat

I think this demo looks superb actually, I like how it's presented, the options available.

Excellent! I'm really impressed of what I saw of SC then, very much looking forward to that!

But if it's always done that way then it doesn't leave much for the player to decide and try out.

There are plenty of ways to do the missions apparantly, very similar to Hitman probably.

chris_elliott.jpg

I love the cars flipping over.

"Gameplay rewind", that's in GRID and it's such a crap feature. Just a bail out.

I'm bored of the self-hype now. Tell me about features, not saying opinions on you thinking it's the best looking game ever etc.

Why is this CGI?

Did no one learn from MAG?

Forza#s graphics better than Gran turismo 5?
--
Ah fuck more halo shite

No mention of the lack of tracks, which was the only thing that ruined Forza 2 for me. Not sounding good.

That was all shite about Forza3 - found nothing out apart from their own bullshit. And all the crap about 'no other console can do this' - we'll see when GT5 hits eh?!

Back
Top Bottom