Dead Island 2 -PC/Consoles April 23rd 2023

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
On April 21st 2023 is the release.

I will wait for first impressions and reviews and maybe will buy it in a sale.

Hope for better weapons on the early game. Like a beautifull Katana and Shotgun. :SNACK::LMAO:

edit:
Sorry it is late night. I should really go to bed. I saw Placebo's yt video after I posted my post. So yea, you can ignore my nonsens. :COAT:

Last edited:
The first one was OK but nothing special, this looks better in every way though. Kind of like Dead Rising, that was funn.

If I will get it. I have some questions.

Which Plattform would you prefer, if you only have a mid tier PC and a xbox series x?
With the first one I have some problems with the controls with the xbox controller on my XSX. And it feels a bit crapy but I think the FOV on my XSX game version (dead Island defenitive edition) is a bit to low or less. I have a 32" PC monitor and a 44" TV for my console. If that in anything way do matter with the FOV.
But I think that the PC game could be have more graphic options including FOV.

And I forgot Question # 2. :CONF:

If I will get it. I have some questions.

Which Plattform would you prefer, if you only have a mid tier PC and a xbox series x?
With the first one I have some problems with the controls with the xbox controller on my XSX. And it feels a bit crapy but I think the FOV on my XSX game version (dead Island defenitive edition) is a bit to low or less. I have a 32" PC monitor and a 44" TV for my console. If that in anything way do matter with the FOV.
But I think that the PC game could be have more graphic options including FOV.

And I forgot Question # 2. :CONF:
1:
Whichever system you are most comfortable with.
Personally I hate FPS on console.
Graphically a mid range PC is probably on par with or slightly behind an Xbox Series X.

2:
A nice cold Peroni or Estrella - This is always the answer.

1:
Whichever system you are most comfortable with.
Personally I hate FPS on console.
Graphically a mid range PC is probably on par with or slightly behind an Xbox Series X.

2:
A nice cold Peroni or Estrella - This is always the answer.
Thank you bsmaff for your fast reply. :)

To my first question. I will make more thinking about this and maybe will not until the release of the minimum and recomended system specs decide if I would it get for my PC.
I would like it play on 4k 60fps with this beautiful graphics. For this decide would be my console perfect.
But on console there will be maybe the problem with non configurable FOV. But maybe my PC can't run it on 4k 60fps. Because my GPU is just a rtx 3060 12 gb vram. And my PC monitor isn't one of the best. 32" benQ 4k 60hz with 1440p or 1080p it looks a little bit weird.

But like you say, FPS is better on PC to controll with mouse and keyboard.

I will feed my mind to decide which platform.

2. Thanks for your recommendations. my favorite is a cold 1 litre can danish FAXE beer with 5% alc. vol. :BEER:

You can use regular pc keyboard and mouse with most Xbox series S and X games I believe

Yeah likewise I'll get it too, as said the 1st one was ok, mind you still think it has one if not the best ever trailers from the 1st, that was epic.

FD

I was looking on key seller online shops (cd keys, eneba, g2a, mmoga for example) websites and for Pc all sold out. :CW:
Only available for Xbox and/or Epic games shop (directly).

They are comin...👹☠️💀

I got it today with a 25% discount coupon (for everyone on epic store) + 2.99€ with the Katana DLC.

But could not find my Katana in the game. Do some one know where I can get it to play with in game.

Fun fact:
I was playing a bit around till the Hotel lobby in Bel Air. Quit the game to the main menu. See the menu option slaughter and was click on it...

... DON'T DO IT! Auto save only thanks to the game devs!
Now I can play from the begining and lost all my progress ... :SHAKE::DOH::BRICK::BLEH::FAIL:

I just got the game from G2A. First time and last time I use this site. They sent me an epic user account and password, not a code. A stolen one? No idea...

I briefly played it but got severe motion sickness after just half an hour. I am normally not from the sensitive side (I play pes with the player camera for instance). There is only asseto Corsa with a vr headset that gives me comparable motion sickness.

I just got the game from G2A. First time and last time I use this site. They sent me an epic user account and password, not a code. A stolen one? No idea...

I briefly played it but got severe motion sickness after just half an hour. I am normally not from the sensitive side (I play pes with the player camera for instance). There is only asseto Corsa with a vr headset that gives me comparable motion sickness.

You have to be very careful with keys sites now, as a lot of them G2A and Gamivo now sell accounts and not keys.
This now seems to be common practice but the majority of sites do state they are for accounts and not keys, they are just written so small the average person would miss them.

You have to be very careful with keys sites now, as a lot of them G2A and Gamivo now sell accounts and not keys.
This now seems to be common practice but the majority of sites do state they are for accounts and not keys, they are just written so small the average person would miss them.

Yeah, I really regret getting it from there. They won't get me twice.
I only used instant-gaming for keys before. So far, they have never disappointed me.

Hi mates. If I remember corectly you could buy it directly on epic store. There is a sale with a 25% discount voucher for every buying in the shop. And the game is 20% lower price. + You get an 5% payback from the price you buying it.

Sorry my english....:COAT:

The epic store sale goes till 15th of june 23.

Hi there, did someone tried the DLC "the House"? Is it worth the money and makes fun to play in response to the main game?

It is available on steam now and have 50% discount sale till 29th of April.

Back
Top Bottom