Cyberpunk 2077

I meant does it have the basic features of an open world, crime based game?
But the first issue i already found, still no policing AI in the game. So basic features are still missing for me to jump in.
If you wanna go bowling and other „nonesense“ stuff like in GTA, that’s not possible. Police AI is better than before the patch but other games do better. Nothing game breaking for me though. I couldn’t say, after the update, that this game made me angry in anyway. I’m really enjoying it.
If you wanna sink into an awesome story, like to read a lot of stuff (shards), talk to people, evolve your character in many different ways, like to be able to go multiple routes, have a flourish Phantasie… then you could enjoy this. :)

Is it on the level of GTAV at least? Or full of bugs still and missing basic features? ( I would play it on PC)
Probably 2.0 is the finished game ( i think) but i did not find any roadmap for that.
It's not a GTA and it wasn't designed to be one. It's a Deus Ex game with a bigger city and some open world elements. If you've enjoyed all Deus Ex games in the past you're going to have fun with Cyberpunk 2077 too.
Game needed another 2 years of development but I understand CDPR isn't Rockstar and afaik they don't have either the huge resources or the experienced devs Rockstar has.
CDPR has practically developed 4 major games. TW1 was good, TW2 was just decent imo and TW3 was a masterpiece.

Anything along this concerns, voiced at cdpr forums?

Okay...we can live with the idea that bugs are a thing on big projects...but will we receive the game advertised? All the cut contents? Choices that matters? Most believable crowd in games up to date? Those thing that made this game a hype...

Pretty sure they have mostly been trying to fix what was FUBAR before, so I doubt that there are any fundamental changes. I'll check this out soon on the PS5 through the trial, I have heard that there is excellent Dualsense implementation as well.

Pretty sure they have mostly been trying to fix what was FUBAR before, so I doubt that there are any fundamental changes. I'll check this out soon on the PS5 through the trial, I have heard that there is excellent Dualsense implementation as well.
Well, graphics went up noticeable, loading times got noticeable better, same with NPC behaviour, bugs got less (I noticed 1).
But yes, i wish this game would have been released in its current state on PS5 a year ago!
doesn’t stop my from enjoying it now. :D

You guys are jumping way to quickly on my GTA comparison. :D Thats not really the point.
Then ok i say as comparison Witcher or Skyrim (to lower the standards)? Does it live up to those in quality in the current state?...On the other hand these games doesnt have driving mechanics and driving ai or police that should roam the city and come after you as well as well for other disturbing the peace.
It is really rather a futuristic GTA rpg wanna be.

To be more cheaky i also read that Cyberpunk isnt really a solid RPG exeprience either since it barely has branched story paths, or a point to develope your character in any way.

Only just dipped my toe in but controlling the main character feels... terrible? I have played an unusually large amount of first person games for the last few years after never really being into them, but this feels sooooo off.

You guys are jumping way to quickly on my GTA comparison. :D Thats not really the point.
Then ok i say as comparison Witcher or Skyrim (to lower the standards)? Does it live up to those in quality in the current state?...On the other hand these games doesnt have driving mechanics and driving ai or police that should roam the city and come after you as well as well for other disturbing the peace.
It is really rather a futuristic GTA rpg wanna be.

To be more cheaky i also read that Cyberpunk isnt really a solid RPG exeprience either since it barely has branched story paths, or a point to develope your character in any way.
To me it’s definitely not. I’m not doing constant stuff against the law, so they’d chance me. Thats a vital part in GTA. (Maybe even the main pillar), not so much here! I could go on…
anyway, it’s a great RPG (I’m busy playing) and I really like the setting and atmosphere it can create.
Aaaahhhhh…. Night City! 😍

To me it’s definitely not. I’m not doing constant stuff against the law, so they’d chance me. Thats a vital part in GTA. (Maybe even the main pillar), not so much here! I could go on…
anyway, it’s a great RPG (I’m busy playing) and I really like the setting and atmosphere it can create.
Aaaahhhhh…. Night City! 😍

Are you a rightous outlaw in the game? :D

The game is currently at half its price on steam and gog (even lower at sites like instant gaming), just in time with a new patch that adds overdrive ray tracing. It really looks beautiful.

Last edited:
This game is not yet (ever?) bug free. In my short time with it I already experienced two that forced me to load previous save (thankfully the game autosave quite often. One was after a car crash where my car got stuck mid buried into the road with V inside. I couldn't do anything after that.

Also, despite being on a pretty good PC (I think), I could only achieve 60+ FPS with path tracing on dlss performance mode with frame generation on. On native 4k it runs at 10ish FPS.

Is it fixed now cos I've got it but gave up after a few days, on seriesX.
In my very short experience with the game on PC (I haven't dive into it yet) there's still some glaring bugs. I already had two that forced to load an earlier save point in order to be able to continue playing the game. Thankfully the autosave happens quite often.

2.0 looks stunning and polished
There are a few complaining about the new AI scaling system but I can't see a problem there. Hope the devs rectify it with an option though. If I remember well the did it in Witcher 3. Don’t get me wrong, there are some valid arguments for not wanting AI to scale but for me the game is better with it.
It's really a shame CDPR rushed to release this one early. All these devs need to understand that we want finished games no matter how long it will take. I understand that delays in development cost money but this is how it works. Can't be always one sided, you have people paying for the product.
In other news, the game is gorgeous especially after the 2.0 update. I like Starfield and I'm having fun with it but if someone starts playing Cyberpunk 2077 and after 1h moves to Starfield the difference in quality is shocking in every single aspect.

There are a few complaining about the new AI scaling system but I can't see a problem there. Hope the devs rectify it with an option though. If I remember well the did it in Witcher 3. Don’t get me wrong, there are some valid arguments for not wanting AI to scale but for me the game is better with it.
It's really a shame CDPR rushed to release this one early. All these devs need to understand that we want finished games no matter how long it will take. I understand that delays in development cost money but this is how it works. Can't be always one sided, you have people paying for the product.
In other news, the game is gorgeous especially after the 2.0 update. I like Starfield and I'm having fun with it but if someone starts playing Cyberpunk 2077 and after 1h moves to Starfield the difference in quality is shocking in every single aspect.
Did you get the new dlc yet or planning to do so?

I'm playing it again and beginning from new because of the new skill tree from 2.0 update. New DLC is installed but not played yet. The reviews seems all good.

Love Judy again! :LOVE:

Has the npc and car density gone up at all?

Has the npc and car density gone up at all?
I'm playing on PC with the maximum setting for crowd density. Cars and NPCs everywhere. I found that the game is more demanding hardware wise after the 2.0 update. The graphics quality is insane imo.

I'm playing on PC with the maximum setting for crowd density. Cars and NPCs everywhere. I found that the game is more demanding hardware wise after the 2.0 update. The graphics quality is insane imo.

Excellent. Thanks. I've been waiting for the game to be fully fixed before starting.

The game is incredibly leggy/stuttering since the 2.11 update. I hope they will fix it soon, it was butter smooth with the v 2.0.

I just started the game all over again a couple of weeks ago (did found it too bugged during my first try) and found the main story incredibly immersive. In the current state I can't see me continuing it.

Back
Top Bottom