Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, if I had to say that everytime he had a jealous moment I would be making about 5 of those posts a day.

Anyway what happened to Del Horno, and when is the Bridge back?

And if I had to say something about everytime you have to be an asshole about it and not actually participate in the discussion, then I probably would have been banned for flooding. :roll:

Sulph said:
LOL Kingpug, i was thinking it but i didnt want to say it.
OK, Seriously. Do you really need someone to talk for you? You just wait for someone to make a smart ass comment on your behalf and then say something like "I agree". :roll:

Are Chelsea playing differently is Europe or something? They didnt look like the aggressive Chelsea we see when they attack in the Premiership.

Nickybaker said:
I don't think many of the "fans" that post here would know :)

Thats why they are trying to avoid the discussion, changing the subject coz they cant handle the truth or they are just really glory supporters who only know of the result lol.

Ok I got a few questions for you UTD supporters:

How much is a ticket
How much is a can of coke
How much is a pie
How much is a bag of chips

How much is it for the last 3 in the stadium, that is if they have a cafe thing there.

And since when did being a fan mean you know everything about the club, btw can someone tell me the name of Rooneys bird including her middle names, the name of her mother and father and how tall she is, if you don't know this you are some fans huh?

kingpug said:

How much is a ticket
How much is a pie

How much is it for the last 3 in the stadium, that is if they have a cafe thing there.

And since when did being a fan mean you know everything about the club, btw can someone tell me the name of Rooneys bird including her middle names, the name of her mother and father and how tall she is, if you don't know this you are some fans huh?

wow your obsessed with United arent you lad....

the lad who made the comment is an Arsenal supporter, maybe you should pay attention ey son.

Alucard said:
Thats why they are trying to avoid the discussion, changing the subject coz they cant handle the truth or they are just really glory supporters who only know of the result lol.
Yep. And they do that using comments like "uhh...well you're just jealous" :roll:

LOL, this is getting hysterical, the price of the tickets are 35Pounds.

Hah, nice parrot jokes!

Yo and rune, I didnt say the jealousy thing because i would just be repeating myself and bringing back your strong argument of "No, we arent jealous of your future".
Hah.

You go on about Chelsea all the time, Roman doesn't care and all that, I mean who gives a toss?

Who said I was talking to him, I was asking the UTD supporters in general not just him, obsessed rofl, because I ask how much their pies are?

Go for it then UTD supporters, tell me the prices. And also the information about Rooneys bird, fans should know all this huh?

kingpug said:

How much is a ticket
How much is a pie

I'll respond to your question my friend even though as Vann pointed out i'm a Gooner. This will be based on Highbury as well just in case you think i'm talking about OT.

Firstly a match day ticket will range from £30 - £70.

Secondly they don't serve cans of coke as that would be illegal, they don't even let you keep bottle tops.

A pie is around £2.00 although I always eat somewhere outside the ground before arriving because it's cheaper and nicer.

Chips (although not in a bag) are about £1.50 me thinks.

Finally the point about Rooney's girlfriend is quite irrelevant as I was pointing out that not many Chelsea fans on here ever go to games so therefore wouldn't know the price of a ticket as they are not used to buying them.

And?..do I detect a bit of racism?

Atleast we dont get an axe to the head walking about the streets or shot in a drive-by like the amazing country also known as England. And what has this got to do with football, let me guess, 11 years old?

And yes the Rooney fact is irrelevant, but also is the fact that unless you know how much a ticket costs you ain't a fan is aswell, not every fan goes to the games or else you would need a stadium that can fit millions of people, and considering some fans live in places like Korea, do you expect them to travel to the Chelsea games and if they don't they ain't considered a fan?

kingpug said:
You go on about Chelsea all the time, Roman doesn't care and all that, I mean who gives a toss?

Who said I was talking to him, I was asking the UTD supporters in general not just him, obsessed rofl, because I ask how much their pies are?

Go for it then UTD supporters, tell me the prices. And also the information about Rooneys bird, fans should know all this huh?

obsessed yes cos your waffling about united in a chelsea thread talking about shite that is relevant to no one but yourself...

Anyway enough of this tosser...

Even though it was "proffesional" win by chelsea last nite the pundits seemed to be expecting chelsea to win by 4 or 5

the special one speaks:

"In the first half we played very well. The result was short because of the way we played. They couldn't get through our midfield and we played some very good football," he said.

"In the second half we waited for them and waited for them but they never came.

"They didn't do it and we have to be realistic. In the last 10 minutes they had a go and put some pressure on us.

"But we were always very comfortable. They had one shot and hit the post. Otherwise I can't remember one single shot at my goal. The result is justified."

He explained: "I know Belgium teams - they have speed. They wanted us to go for them so that they could then get behind us. I'm happy with the three points.

"We couldn't afford to lose the ball because that's what they wanted us to do.

"We couldn't give them space behind us. Mbo Mpenza is fantastic at running diagonals, but we didn't see him all game.

"The players did what I wanted, so I'm happy."

Oh silly me, here is me thinking I was the only one talking about UTD in the Chelsea thread, hahahahah fucking hell.

Continuing on with your ridiculous trend, does that mean your obsessed with me seeing as your talking about me in a Chelsea thread?. Am I obsessed with chairs because I sit on one?

Glad to see you lot can have a discussion without being racist or abusive.

And how do you know it is only relevant to myself, are you some kind of side-kick?. I doubt it, so if you can't have a decent discussion do yourself the favour and piss off.

I wasn't talking about UTD inparticulour, it was called an example, what else did you want me to say?.

"ok, seeing as your a fan of UTD, can you tell me how many spokes a fucking bike has"?

Can you read btw?

kingpug said:
And yes the Rooney fact is irrelevant, but also is the fact that unless you know how much a ticket costs you ain't a fan is aswell, not every fan goes to the games or else you would need a stadium that can fit millions of people, and considering some fans live in places like Korea, do you expect them to travel to the Chelsea games and if they don't they ain't considered a fan?

I don't remember saying that fans that don't go to games aren't real fans.

Forget all the facts and figures. No one cares if its got anything to do with the pricing. If you think its too much then its what you deserve to spending too much money elsewhere. How else are you supposed to make money?

The only thing you need to look at is the empty seats in Stamford Bridge. And yes, Chelsea need to do something about it.

kingpug said:
Glad to see you lot can have a discussion without being racist or abusive.

kingpug said:
And how do you know it is only relevant to myself, are you some kind of side-kick?. I doubt it, so if you can't have a decent discussion do yourself the favour and piss off.

Contradiction there heh mate.

Yes my bad, I was actually going to send him flowers for calling me a tosser but decided not to, seriously. I don't think telling someone to piss off and calling someone a tosser is the same.

But I can do what the other guy did and say, well fuck me, your English, nuff said!

Oh looky looky, I am obsessed with you lot and your all obsesed with me because we are talking about eachother in a Chelsea thread. I guess its time to hook up on MSN for some cyber huh?

Professor Nutmeg said:
I was pleased with the win, but unhappy with the performance. However, i completely understood what JM was doing.
I was a bit surprised as to why Proto didn't start. Gerd, any idea?

Sorry to answer this late, didn't notice your question Prof...
Anderlechjt coach Vercauteren is a funny bloke...he wants to rotate his GK's...but Proto has played only one match against Genk and to be fair, he played a bad match...three days after he played a fantastic match with the national team...
IMHO Vercauteren shoould not rotate GK's and it would be good for Belgian football and ANderlecht if Proto was the indisputed number one...he is our first great GK since Preudhomme...There was time when Belgium had the best GK's in the world (Piot, Pfaff: a tosser but a good GK, Preudhomme).

And to Butatista: Spurs won more Euro-cups than Arsenal (very late reaction...Alzheimer...).

gerd said:
And to Butatista: Spurs won more Euro-cups than Arsenal (very late reaction...Alzheimer...).
Its off topic but...

So whats your point? 3 European trophies to our 2. Its hardly comparable to our 13 championships to your 2 championships is it?

In any case, I could argue we have a better European record than Spurs, seeing as we have been to 5 finals. Only Liverpool can beat that amongst English clubs.

Clockender said:
In any case, I could argue we have a better European record than Spurs, seeing as we have been to 5 finals. Only Liverpool can beat that amongst English clubs.

That's good knowledge!

So I'm curious what Chelsea fans think, will be satisfied winning again this year? It looks as though it'll be quite comfortable, especially if Chelsea continue to play in the way they do, controlled, patient and disciplined. I understand the jubilation at winning for the firs time in 50 years, obviously long time chelsea fans deserve the good times, but at this rate it'll be a league of 19 for the Abramovich years. Maybe they'll have to create a new trophy for second place in the prem, and just rename the old one Sibnet or whatever the oil company is called.

I had believed that money couldn't buy the cup, there would always be injuries, or fluke results, or great young talent that would make a difference, but so far (and fine tis only been a few games, but you get hte idea) Chelsea look well insured against all eventualities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom