Champions League 2010-11

Hahhaa what happened?

Sevilla and Del Nido are so cocky! They can't believe they got thrashed by Barca now and lost 2nd leg and cup and this! lol

What exactly happened though? Was said before game and how did game go? I didn't watch...

Sina, Del Nido is a cunt, simply as that, he doesn't respect others. He said Sevilla will solve the playoff in the first leg. :FAIL:

About the game, well, I'm still thinkig Sevilla isn't that great, they aren't a big team as the press writes. In 1st leg Braga totally outplayed them (specially in 2nd half), in Spain Braga played in counter-attack, very secure in defense until the 60 minute (when Sevilla scores). After that, the game went crazy and Braga took advantage of the sloppy spaniard team to win the game.

Braga has a great coach in Domingos Paciência. They always had great coaches indeed (Jesualdo, Carvalhal, Jesus).

so Zilina is winning after first half 1:0...they are a big step ahead Sparta and the goal from young Cessay was one of best i seen EVER...

Oh my God! How so? Auxerre - Zenit 2:0...:BLINK: Here so, similar the Zenit says goodbye to a Champions League and goes to Europa League. A match in general finished ninth, oh, my! Simply to buy so much class players and to lose to an average team of the championship of France, it certainly in general. Well it is football, such happens.:CRY:

Slovakia will have Champions league :)

Sad for Zenit but Football this days is good on this stage in every country i think..it is about luck many times..

i think in Europa league are big teams as well...

GL to Zenit (Hubocan ;) )

Don't care about Europa league. This team was meant to play in CL. Now, I hope they let the youngsters play in the EL and focus on the championship, so we can get to group stage directly next year. Although I doubt it will happen. Sad,sad day. Very disappointed. They had a week to rest and played so poorly. Passing was atrocious. I'm very sad and pissed off. I could have played better if they payed me 1% of what some players are earning...

Of course we were bad in this game but we are a good team overall. Money is one of the top reasons for success in football. If you have money it does not mean you'll be successful, but if you don't have money, you don't have a chance, simple as that. So stop the hatin' and I hope psv wins tommorow against your good club.

Zenit best club in Russia, only 1 team who have fans in bad and good time. last 13 years we have 100% capacity in stadiums, we have win/lose 23/1 in this year, but this is very big lose... Very bad refery work in this game, but after WC we khow they can do whatever.

p.s. phoenix513 гори в аду мразь

I think Zenit fans don't know who is really Auxerre, this club have a great coach, mentaly at the top (you can see yesteday) and do last year a amazing season and know have Le Tallec in front for help Jelen, so better than last year. Auxerre beat OM in Marseille and Bordeaux in Bordeaux.

All right that there was that was, such sometime should happen, but it is a pity that it happens right now, during such important match. Well such happens. Now it is necessary to think of the championship and that now it is necessary to play to Europa League where also it is a lot of strong teams and where easy walk precisely not to turn out.:BSCARF:

Also it is possible to congratulate Auxerre. In this match it has proved that it isn't any command through passage, and is club, at which in Europe really big ambitions.:BYE:

p.s. Asiat вот можно только без оскорблений.:SHHH::HAND:

Of course we were bad in this game but we are a good team overall. Money is one of the top reasons for success in football. If you have money it does not mean you'll be successful, but if you don't have money, you don't have a chance, simple as that. So stop the hatin' and I hope psv wins tommorow against your good club.

False. Sporting Clube de Braga contradicts your thought. Do you know what was their highest transfer fee paid in club history? 1M€ for Mossoró. The CL prize almost covers their budget for this season.

I hope things went good to this 'Portuguese' Zenit in league. ;)

Tonight there has passed a toss-up of a group stage of a Champions League, after which steel structures of all groups of a Champions League of UEFA 2010/11 are known:

:COOL:

I'm happy with our group, could have been worse.

every season, the luckiest team is barcelona ..
so they can beat easily their opponents then the media would exagerate describing them as a very powerful team .. so .. other teams would fear them ..
that's the dirty game with barcelona (in addition to refferees helps) to let them join the biggest clubs in Europe such as Real Madrid, Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, Ajax ....

I don't believe its a conspiracy, its just that the draw have far to many rules, making we get the same games, sometimes just changing the club thats representing the country that year.

Last season barça got the toughest group. We were very lucky this one.

A madridista crying for a refeere its like a jew anti semite.

we all watch TV and everybody knows which team always benefits from referees gifts ..
so stop saying whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom