Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread (360/PS3/PC)

Well I got my code, and then put it on the site for COD4, how long does it take from there?

If the first 10,000 have already been sent it will be tomorrow (unless there's 20,000 been sent, in which case it will be Wednesday, etc.)

I still haven't got mine and I entered a code from EuroGamer on the 7th September. But Jay entered a code yesterday and got a code immediately. I think the system is buggered to be honest. I DEFINATELY should've received a token from the EuroGamer code, and still haven't received a token from the GameSpot code I entered yesterday.

I've emailed the support at the CharlieOscarDelta website to ask if they can give me a token for either of the two keys I've entered. All this and I'm not even gonna be home tonight to play it anyway :)

I think it's disgusting that those who preordered the game specially for the code still haven't received theirs.

True Jack, Activision have balls'd up here.

Just saw this on GAME's FAQ:

"Q. How/When will I get my BETA code?
A. We will be sending an email on a weekly basis which will contain the code and instructions on how to use it."

So if you didn't get it on Monday (nobody I know did) then it will be next week. What a complete cock-up.

Just saw this on GAME's FAQ:

"Q. How/When will I get my BETA code?
A. We will be sending an email on a weekly basis which will contain the code and instructions on how to use it."

So if you didn't get it on Monday (nobody I know did) then it will be next week. What a complete cock-up.

Yep i cancelled mine.

Complete joke.

Got mine of gamespot. Downloading now

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep i cancelled mine.

Complete joke.
Just cancelled mine as well, fuck 'em. I can be as awkward as they can.

Does anyone know, is the US beta the same as the UK one? Can players who've got both play eachother?

No point in me getting a proper beta code otherwise, I'm already on the US one.

The beta is great. I am crap but dont give a toss.

Now 360 or PS3?

It's 10,000 per day, there's probably been 50,000 by now from each way of registering (200,000 from Eurogamer) so you'll be waiting a while. Too slow amigo

10000 a day and about an hour ago it said i have to wait till tomorrow but its just let me get one

so im in the new batch of 10000 surely

You get a code instantly but to get whatever you need to progress to the actual download takes longer. I've been waiting on three different tokens since yesterday, all of which I registered for instantly, and I've not heard anything yet.

what a crock of shit

why cant they just give all of us the demo like the others do

The servers were totally jammed last night, not many people could get on. That's why, they've only got the capacity for so many while they're testing bug-fixes and new features (and because of the guys "cheating" to get on, like myself [ahem], even then the servers are overloaded).

Still nothing on either of my two tokens.

Will be next Monday now.

EDIT: Oh, never mind.

Last edited:

JUST GOT MY CODE! Damnit, not gonna get home til 6:30pm or so!

Just read it's 10,000 tokens given out per day. Still doesn't explain why we didn't get ours earlier though Jack.

Who else in here has the beta? Just read you can have private games against friends :) Might be a bit easier than playing American's who've had the beta for weeks and are brilliant at at.

Just received an email from Infinity Ward to confirm the official release date for Call Of Duty 4. All the game sites had it down as 30th November, but I can happily tell you that the official release date IS...

5th November! One month earlier than expected! Get in!!

Last edited:

3rd? Nice, not long after pay day :) Your sig says 5th mate ;-)

Back
Top Bottom